TW/FS: 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo Project

At this point what actually comes with the car?

u got the spare car now? does that run?

he now has the parts car, it ran and drove fine but its a rotbox. i believe the plan is to put the stock / good running motor from the parts car into this car and enjoy for a while.

:funny: AWHILE< TIME IT TAKES TO MAKE THIS POST:lolham:

I will have the silver car up and running over the winter after the motor gets swapped from the donor car. If I like driving it I will rock it out all summer as driving the rot box has me impressed with a mild modded 7m engine. If I like it but there is something else I would rather put $ in…I will list it up for sale in the spring/summer.

Everything is always for sale for the right price :slight_smile:

So that being said…I would still listen to trade offers. But it would be for EVERYTHING I have that is MK3 Supra related and it would have to be really good as I am kinda motivated about this whole Supra to Life project.

So you would get my 1989 Silver Turbo Targa with mildly built bad motor and R154 Trans.
My 1987 Turbo Targa Rot box with stock bottom end/fully machined head with ARP bolts and HKS Metal HG. Then you would get my fully machined not yet assembled engine and the Greddy Turbo Manifold and HKS wastegate.

Probably best to shoot me a PM or IM me with serious offers as when I see this thread bumped it makes me :lol: