TW/FS/FT: 2004 STi Aspen White

I want your car so bad and i still have a buyer lined up on my camaro but he wont be buying it till may/june. Im sending him an email asking for a deposit to hold it if he goes for it the we are talking. FYI if i bought it i will whack off looking at it at least once a week FTW.

So the Navi you JUST bought is broken?

lol factory defect :frowning:

my luck owns.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:21,topic:38046"”]

I want your car so bad and i still have a buyer lined up on my camaro but he wont be buying it till may/june. Im sending him an email asking for a deposit to hold it if he goes for it the we are talking. FYI if i bought it i will whack off looking at it at least once a week FTW.

[/quote]

hah, let me know.

additionally, im going to keep the garage door closed now to make sure i don’t get any nut on my car :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea that might have been too much info but thought i would share.

sell yours and then buy my bugeye :wink:

trade for a cobalt ss? lol glws

hmm

Straight trade for the FC…

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:17,topic:38046"”]

Ugh, don’t say FAR lesser vehicle… you are making me feel bad about buying one.

the reason I went with a wrx over a used sti was… I could get a brand new car…with a warrenty and low apr and much lower insurance.

Havin drivin a sti, I think the O.P will be really disapointed in buying a new wrx…becuasse you wil be around teh same payments, like everyone said.

If you want to keep with a wrx…buy a 02…those can be had for like 14 grand. still a fun car.

PS. Mike innovative. I’ll be calling you this spring for some cobb tuning :slight_smile:
I was the one who bought your 02 wrx off you about 3 years ago.

[/quote]

Tyler dont your parents own a dealership or something?? Im sure you have no problem finding or affording cars Id take this STI over a brand new base model wrx any day.

Looks clean as hell and not a bad price if i didn’t just buy 2 sleds for the winter I’d be all over this glws

any interest in my gsxr? j/w pm me if u have any interest

So are you looking for trades on newer cars?

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:17,topic:38046"”]

If you want to keep with a wrx…buy a 02…those can be had for like 14 grand. still a fun car.

[/quote]

You can buy an 02 sub 10K all day long. Wagons are even less.

no thanks on the bike, that’s not going to do mich for me in the snow… lol. and yes looking for a trade on a newer car. not really looking to get anything older than mine really.

good luck with the sale. i <3 white cars

The WRX hatch felt good…

[quote=“Zong,post:35,topic:38046"”]

The WRX hatch felt good…

[/quote]

word, i really liked it, even with 4 people in the car lol.

also for the haterssss i save about $100-$150/mo, and also a new car… not bad imo

bump for day crew (people with money :))

sti’s are super fun in the snow!

buuuump

My offer still stands…

I wish I had the money, I’m about 10g’s off. Your car is so clean.