Two Plasma tv's for sale! 36" and a 60"!

For sale I have two Plasmas for sale, I think both are a 2010 model

1 60" LG which looks insane, also the thin version, like an inch thick. $600

1 36" Panasonic $350

prices are firm and from experience these will go quick.

http://i52.tinypic.com/6qbex1.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/35mkrbq.jpg

oh god i should but i cant .seein as my kid blasted my 5 month old plasma therfore destroying it

I’d grab that LG in a hot second if I had the cash. Good luck, Dave (even though you wont need luck).

Thats why you SHOULD lol

thanks bro

money owns me man . wife had her hrs cut back like in a huge way . my daycare bill is now 1500 a month for my kids on top of other shit lol . im gonna start sellin drugs again . i miss the money

I would LOVE a kid… but the highlighted is why I dont conceive one and dont plan to anytime soon lol… That and clothes and food ext.

dude , i love my kids more than life in itself . but if it wasnt for those freeloading pricks id be greattt money wise lol

She doesnt get free daycare at the daycare center she works at?

No

well thats bullshit

What’s your number?

DUDE that 60 is insane for that price, wish i could grab it, maybe i will , i’ll let you know

What model is the LG plasma? I just bought a 60" LG plasma from crutchfield for the living room like 5 months ago. It was the PK550. I love it so much. If this is the same one i honestly might just buy the damn thing for my bedroom for that price lol.

Holy shit, dude, my wife ran a licensed daycare right in the city, 125
/week per kid, and multi-kid discounts. Wish I’d known. She closed it a few months back but placed all the kids before she closed with providers she trusted with fair rates.

Boost shoot me a text I’ll prolly pick up the 60 early afternoon 5189373660

Probably the PK550 you speak of. When I was plasma shopping i was looking at them, they are AWESOME sets for the price, I think a 50" new last year was around ~800 so whoever get this is getting a good deal

600 bucks for a 60" 1080p Plasma is just something you shouldent pass up if your in the market for an HDTV, the PK550 has some shortcommings but unless your a videophile you wont give a fuck :lol

SOMEONE BUY THIS!

its a race between Vlad, Singh, Lksi and ohnopop… Whoever comes with cash first! lol

Boost call me now! Got the cash where are you? Lol

TV’s = 2g DSM mods. get that shit sold!

Sent ya a pm boost