BRAND NEW MONSTER 60" LG PLASMA MINT!!

For sale I have a mint 2011 60 inch lg plasma. Tv is looks and works great. It’s 1080p full hd resolution.

$600

http://i52.tinypic.com/2aj73ic.jpg

DO WANT.

Sweet deal.

holy bigscreen!

thing is tiny what do you mean?

lol

LOL You can give Malta Drive-In a run for their money with that thing.

hahaha good one lol

Nice! Good deal too.

how long was it used? come with power cord and remote?

Not sure but not long, was manufactured july 2011 i think so 3 months tops… power cord yes, remote nah.

yo dave, i probably want this. I’ll confirm in the morning !

Gunna need a remote, cause you have to sit on the other side of the house to watch this thing haha

Dear god…

I wish it was lcd, led…

Ive always preferred plasmas, why do you prefer the others?

let me know bro, getting alotta hits on craigslist!

Word, if it was an led or lcd itd be in my house right now lol

Plasmas are supposed to have the best picture quality, but there heavy as fuck and some of the older ones have the issue where you cant leave video games turned on for a long time on them as they burn a whole in the screen… I think that becuase this is a 2011 model for the most part its corrected though, they say the newer ones dont have that issue.

i think i am no longer going to go black friday shopping. i’m just going to wait for dave to post something i want at the time and go from there

lol, dude let me know what your looking for, I pass up buying shit all the time just cuz its annoying lol… 90% of the time I pass up cell phones, ipods, itouches, radar detectors and mad other random shit. Let me know what your looking for and Ill keep my eye out when someone calls up with it.

lol, I even get northface fleeces brand new never opened, a shoe guy that comes around once and a while when he needs cash and gets rid of air force ones, air maxes and timberlands for cost and mad other cool shit.

Any interest in a 55" lcd plus some cash? Tv is only 4-5 months old

sure