Two Questions.

So what about the girl that would want these “friendships”, yet let the guys go too far, and not allow the guy to do anything about it?

In my last relationship, I had several instances where guys (who wanted to bone her before we dated) would try and take her out to places and invite them to do things “alone”. I knew they wanted a piece due to them being mutual friends and I would always get jealous when she would go along with them anyway, and then be mad at me for getting upset. Another instance was a guy who wrote her three love letters on three consecutive days. I guess they were “friends” but a while but still, love letters? I had a little chat with him, and after I told zee woman, she wanted me to apologize to him for being “controlling” (which I never did). And finally, her first year in college she was almost raped, she called me after the incident and when I asked what his name was she would not tell me to “protect me from myself”.

So I am normally not the jealous type, but do those instances make me the jealous type?
I was unsure so voted herpes