Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

Good man

Ive changed my mind on my turbo choice. Im going 6765 billet wheel ball bearing t-4 housing.

NONONO!!!

HTA3794!!! newest billet wheeled turbo from hta… will be avliable in a t4 housing!!! good for 950whp!!

do you have Comparison in evo’s? because i know evo’s w/6765 are retarded

i’d have to look at evom
but tis is a post from mike @awd from today
here you go…

HTA86- Greatest ALL AROUND big hp T3 IMO… Capable of 800+whp and gives the best 800hp powerband around…

HTA3794 - LB for LB the highest HP t3… 42 or so PSI 900whp… Great DRAG or PEAK HP turbo… Hell we even ran 9.0 on Radials with it…

HTA3582 - The HIGHEST HP 58-61mm turbo I have ever used… and spools faster than any 62mm… We made 750hp and didnt max it… Thats more than the 6262 makes at only 59mm… anything in the low 700 range this turbo spools NASTY and is my choice…

6262 - Ran 48psi to make 782whp… Great bang for the buck… It works for the $$ but when someone asks me which is BEST… there is no comparison… You get what you pay for… the HTA is better…

6765 - True Highest HP t3 we have used but we leaned much harder on it with boost, had more compression in motor, large Intake Plenum, Big piping etc… 921whp… At a price point around the same as the HTA3794 I consider it obsolete in my stable now… if were prices like the 62’s i would say for the $$ great but its not… So HTA 3794 is all i use now for big juice 67’s…

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-engine-turbo-drivetrain/502666-forced-performance-finally-releases-hta3794-900-whp-capable-t3.html

Cant really beat teh hta stuff

pete did the hta37r come out in t4 frame yet?

no its not available in a t4.

also the guy from AWD motorsports contradicts himself in his own review. he says the hta3582 made 750hp, and that its more than the 6262 makes, then he says he made 782whp with the 6262. last i checked 782>750.

from the results ive seen on hondas the hta’s spool up a lot later than the precision counterparts. back to back results show the 6765 spools up very similar to the 40r but nets 200+ more whp, i know for a fact the hta86 spools up as slow as if not worse than a 40r. so from what ive seen the 6765 should match the hta86 in spool time and net an additional 100whp over it.

These FP turbos seem to be surrounded with fanboi hype. They are great turbochargers, don’t get me wrong, but they are not the best on this earth as they are trying to lead you to believe.

not yet, but it is coming out. Eric, i’d call Fp and see when it is.

yea it made 782 @ like 48psi on full tilt.

the 750 was made at less boost on a totally different setup.

as a matter a fact, they are. hands down. your living in the stone-age. get with the new technolgy not some dinosaur T-series shit.

pete you gotta take this guys cock out of your mouth before you talk lol.

read the link below where they are using a different motor and that he thinks the 6262 would have made 775whp EASY on another motor at 12psi less. just goes to show this guys shows whatever data he needs to support his current bandwagon.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-dyno-tuning-results/519922-errols-buschur-2-4l-long-rod-results-built-awd-motorsports.html

Your nut-swinging abilities are unmatched. They are NOT the best turbos out there, you are such bullshit. It’s a fucking billet wheel, there are many more billet wheel turbo manufacturers out there. These turbos aren’t even HTA technology, don’t let them fool you… do you even know what HTA even REALLY means?

http://ip.com/patapp/US20060254274

If you are interested in HTA technology, thats what it is.

I have a hta86 and and didn’t even know what it ment. Thanks for the info

yea, unmatched nut-swinging you lousy habib… who else makes billet wheels, blouch, pte, fp, and garrett, who else?

thanks for tellin me what hta was, i coulda looked on google myself chode

plus juan, i dont own one but never knew what it meant lol.

peter why you gettin loud?

The point is FP is a business and has to make money. I say you buy both a bunch of turbos do a side by side comparison. Then we can see unbiased results!

not really he called me a bullshit so i called a lousy habib chode

Pete the man has a valid point