Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

yea idk why therte called hta when there not hta lol

sorry for being mean

so you’re admitting defeat. FP turbos suck

no. hta/fp turbos are better imo. espically for application.

:rofl… this is ridiculous

pete, you randomly leaving out words in sentences hurts my ability to see your side of the argument. Precision billet wins every time

4088>*

my application i meant sorry. long day stresssed out tired bored fed up

No the fp turbos are better suited for Evo’s

i will post pics of progress (iphone4)

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t357/blackwaterdefense/9999999999999999999999999999999999999018.jpg

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t357/blackwaterdefense/9999999999999999999999999999999999999017.jpg

Have you thought about going with a Holset compressor wheel for this build?

The HX-60 wheel is a bit smaller in diameter than your 6765 wheel, but it is Titanium. Since Ti has a greater strength to weight ratio than aluminum, the Holset wheel can spin faster than any aluminum wheel cast or machined.

Since the pressure is proportional to the cube of the tip velocity, the Ti wheel can make MUCH higher pressures than any aluminum wheel could dream of at the same diameter.

Instead of arguing which of the aluminum wheels is better, I would surpass both of them with a cast Ti wheel.

Perhaps Precision can work with you on putting together a nice turbo with the Inconel GT technology turbine wheel, a nice TIAL exhaust volute, DBB center section, The TI Holset wheel and some appropriate compressor cover for you.

:thumbup

…or just do what is ALREADY PROVEN to work

If everyone only did what was proven to work we would not be modifying cars and this forum wouldn’t exist.

That said, with whatever parts you use, this S2k is going to turn out to be one nasty car.

TITANIUM. MAN.

You’re all chode gobblers. S2k is king of the street. Bobbyt for life.

not true at all. every car has a setup thats proven to work, and work well. if you beleive that if everyone used the same setup that this dumpy forum wouldnt exist then youre over thinknig the situation.

the 6765 is a proven turbo

some unicron garrett,holset,precision hybrid… good luck getting each of the wheels to work with a different CHRA mainshaft.

^ Why not push the envelope though?

crazy custom turbos like what johnny engineer suggests, if PTE would ever make it, you risk reliabiltiy issues. and often times if a turbo faills(not just seals) you risk damage of other important things. not to mention a holset/b-w/bullseyepower main shaft are different lengths and diamters than the Garrett or precision items. back plate sizes are different, compressor covers, etc. cost would add up quickly when trying to get some one off hybrid.
the 6765 is proven to work, and work well.

just like your HX35 is a proven, low cost upgrade for many, many things.

Pretty sure he just suggested one turbo and went on to elaborate on the ‘would if you could’ thing with the rest of the post.

you guys should save up some money and try it yourselves.