Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

Your talents never cease to a amaze me… typing while holding rods.

B18B Pauters, k24 Crower maxi lites and k24 Carrillos all came UPS today.

are my ITB’s and proIII’s in yet?

FUCK OFF

YOU fuck off.

Nope yOu fUcK oFf

oOk

Thank you very much for your cooperation with this matter at hand.

your a dweeb:hug

Ive decided that i’m running e85 and I.D 2000’s and dual walbro fuel pumps with upgraded fuel lines and aem fuel rail and pressure regulator. i’m also going to be running a competition twin disc clutch. I have I.D 1000’s and gt30r that are still up for sale Pm me for info.

Ive decided that i’m running e85 and I.D 2000’s and dual walbro fuel pumps with upgraded fuel lines and aem fuel rail and pressure regulator.:excited

whoa

huh? dual walbros will not be enough fuel, its only good for around 700whp.

Might need paul to clarify. Not the most technical person.

You can do 800whp+ on dual walbros with e85. TurboTravis has dual walbros and made 759AWHP in the EVO on STOCK fuel lines (5/16" – pressure drop is massive) and we all know about drivetrain loss… e85 is never actually 85% ethanol around here. Go test it yourself.

i guess its no worse than hes been running so far, a single walbro with 500+whp on gasoline everyday. for everyday use i just figured 1000whp for 2x walbros x .70(for e85) = 700whp. i didnt mean they couldnt do it, i pushed over 600whp on a single walbro on my setup, just that for an everyday setup thats kinda pushing the walbros imo.

This motor is gonna blow up if mike touches it. Period.

Sump tank, dual 044’s. Thanks

Agreed and done.

Strong work big guy