Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

not once have they popped my hood, looked in my car or kicked us out. calm down hector.

you will get one LS?WS.6 Jr.

Lol

Lol

Lol

haha

lololol airrrrrick he still didnt copy the sig 100% tho, hes at 99%…anyone see whats different??? lol

this is my favorite part right here “and the Finest Leather Shoes”

hahahhaa

the couple times I went this year I towed it in with a flatbed…always asked if they wanted to get up and look under the hood… was told “my fat ass isn’t climbing up there” then “whats it going to run” of course I said 11.50 just doing 1/8 mile… then " how much hp does it have"… I said maybe 500hp… then they gave me the window marker and said have fun. but usually only 2 good runs ans im done.

sean just hits on the tech guy and talks his way thru

“FUCK YO TECH *****”

http://trevorpresiloski.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/rick-james-chappelle1-300x177.jpg

Nolan is jealous that for once a white guy has a bigger **** then him

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/cereal-guy-newspaper-guy.png

Fuck off fat hulk

Truth

Or run at summit raceway park in norwalk Ohio where cars are running 8s with no cage, no fuss… AND it’s an nhra track where top fuel dragsters run.

Yeah, Pete. Right around the corner.

:rofl

hang on, this is frugal pete here. lets do a little math buddy.

525 miles away. or 1050 miles total. In a truck pulling a trailer and race car getting a solid 15mpg optimistically thinking.

thats 70 gallons of fuel to get there and back. @ $4 a gal, thats $280 in fuel. + $10 in lunch getting there + $50 in tolls + $80 for a hotel. + $40 for dinner + $10 breakfast in the am… and thats doing it dirt cheap. Not to mention the 18hrs driving for a weekend! $470 JUST TO GET TO THE TRACK!

Do that 4 times, and you just spent the money it would have taken to put a decent cage in the car and run it ANYWHERE YOU WANTED TO! :shifty

i can’t hack up a limited production RARE car like my RS… if i had a dumper 03 or just a regular GSR model, salvage title, sure… but a cage will never end up in my car…

i agree what you just said, but you gotta see where i’m coming from