UB Parking lots today...

ugh. it’s days like these i’m happy im not taking many on-campus classes this semester. lol. it’s a joke

I park in Ketter. hehehehe

got triple parked at MCC once. I took a blanket out of my trunk balled it up and put it on the bumper, and pushed the car out of the way.

Took my blanket back and went to get in to hear a. “HEY!”

It was the guy that triple parked me running to his car.

Hes like WTF MAN, whyd you move my car.

I got, dude wtf you triple parked me, I put a blanket inbetween and moved your car, I coulda been a jackass and just rammed it and took off.

Then he realized his fault and stfued. and I left.

This was UB this morning, no fuckin joke.

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://crazycrashes.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/insame_multi_car_pile_up-1.jpg&usg=AFQjCNF6MfwtEGs5ofpJBS7d2E-MfNIH3g

my thoughts exactly

lol story?

Damn straight.

If you found your light blue late 80’s Sentra in the middle of the parking lot at a rave in downtown Albany about 5 years ago, it’s of no fault but your own.

ya know what else i love about UB? Apparently the stop sign is the most confusing concept ever put into practice. This is especially true among foreigners and girls. One chap the other day decided that he would wave hello to me after i waved him on. So we sat there for a good 10 seconds waving at eachother.

that pics obviously shopped

OH SHIT theres my jeep :jawdrop:

i was not about to try and explain that. picture speaks 1000…

must be a reflection of the building…Math building parking lot was perfect.

READY FOR THE EXPLANATION

“people at UB double, triple, and quadruple parked… in the same lots that they park in on a daily basis” :gay2:

<3 lets go to joanns later :-p xo

nope. doesn’t explain the pic at all. haha.

meet you there. :wiggle:

EDIT - pic is funnier.

lol nice, must be why CFA is the worst.

cant wait to see Gold’s lot today after work…people cant park right when its dry and clear…let alone snow covered

its like their personal shit show of art, thats why they do it.

p.s. last week i did see someone parked in that lot at a 30 degree angle off even when the lines were mostly showing…

yeah, i dont miss going t UB thats for sure.

on a side note, the people at Rural/Metro are almost as bad lol.