First snowfall in Buffalo...

I guess some things never change…

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/snowpicture.jpg

LOL!!

I thought this was on reddit today. I thought it looked like an old industrial city like Buffalo or Syracuse.

EDIT: Not from Buffalo. http://www.bt.no/nyheter/lokalt/Bilister-innfrer-anarki-1790298.html

It was on the weather channel for Buffalo so I can only assume that is where it’s from.

I can’t tell you how many times this happened at UB. I just can’t understand how you end up parking 3 deep and totally screwing someone else over.

Have you ever been to buffalo? Because that is not it.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Also, during the 30 minutes that those people were parking it COULD have been nearly white out conditions. Hard to say

Regardless of where it happened, or even how it happened, it was quite funny and I thought I should share. Stop being so critical damn it. :slight_smile:

Listen, I know Buffalo inside and out. I really do. It’s actually pretty sad.

When I saw that ths was supposed to be Buffalo I couldn’t for the life of me figure out where it was. I was actually gonna ask you where you took the picture thinking it was yours.

My point is, there’s no way that’s Buffalo.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

But yeah, it is pretty damn funny. LOL

I just get bombarded with OMG PEOPLE ARE SOOOOO STUPID (usually by people who aren’t really very intelligent)… especially when there is a reasonable explanation that isn’t immediately apparent OR the people saying it are too pussy to ever try what someone else failed at…

The picture is amusing to me, but more because of the mayhem, not because on some level it makes me feel like I am a way awesomer winter driver (or person) than they are, which, I suspect, is likely the driving factor of many other people find it funny…

Honestly, what you guys do if you came out and your car was sandwiched by two others? Oh and don’t even say you would ram them out of the way, cuz you wouldn’t.

Did somebody piss in your cheerios this morning?

I’ve probably posted a similar diatribe 100 times on here. This ranks up there on the things that bother me list with “people not accepting responsibility for their actions” and “people feeling entitled to something they haven’t worked for in the least”

Sorry guys for creating a thread with a funny picture that I didn’t research before. I guess winter has finally arrived…

That’s just 'merica.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

LOL, I thought it was funny. Sorry for shitting up your thread a little bit. It doesn’t matter though because no one listens to what I say anyway. I’m irrelevant. haha

more so im surprized to not see a post about an accident today followed by the “first snowfall and people forget how to drive” comment

the way home from work today at 930 no one was driving too stupid on the 219 and the 90. although every one was going 40…