UB to get largest donation in 162 year history.

So where in EA do they live?

google street view of the house

I know they have a house right by delaware park… which i was refering to. IDK where the EA house is

Still in construction in that pic

Ohhhh. I was wondering who was building that house. Nice to know.
On an info page about him it said he has 6 kids and 18 grandchildren and lives in EA.

You think with all the $ he has, the house wouldn’t have taken so long to build.

DAN THAT IS BRUCE PLATTS house (on meadow)… hes a cardiologist at Sisters Hospital… his wife is a daughter of the bruins owner…

that house is his daughters

the company my dad works for built it

Ughhh, I walk by that house all of the time, it is amazing.

Built with the quality of the 100 year old houses around it, but with 2008 amenities. They did not spare any expenses.

Drooool.

its on north davis road in east aurora. Its an estate - its called deer ridge farms. You cant see the house from the road, its a 1/4 mile down a driveway that has a gate at the front, if you continue down n.davis a bit futhur, you’ll see the service entrance where the horse track, stable, stadium, monster greenhouse, foremans house are located. I believe one of the first dunlop honchos built it for his family long time ago. Ive been in it before doing maintenance work years ago. Its a monster, over 30,000 sq. ft. Everything inside is immaculate. 5 or 6 car garage with what i saw was 2 identical MB S-class sedans, X5, and a MB branded golf cart. The frekin guest house is a 2500 sq. ft. ranch. From what I know - he also has residences in boston and an Orange Grove estate in florida. Damn him and his $4 hot dogs!

The daughter is married to Bruce Platt, MD. they live in that house now.

This?

What does Delaware North have to do with hot dogs?

Delaware North provides concessions at Major Leage ballgames, noob!

Google >*

no. From where your pin is at on n.davis road scroll north until you see 2 large buildings on the left side of n.davis. These buildings are the greenhouse, stadium, etc. from that point scroll directly left (west) and you will see the house, guest house, putting green, pond and massive lawn.

yes, one of their businesses is sport service which has concessions…almost everywhere

not their house

Ummm, wow. Nice

Donating large sums of money is cool, because its a write off.

For it to be the largest ever, I kind of expected more than $10MM.

I agree 10 mill seems kinda low.

Nobody is donating to UB in hopes of getting their whiney little brats in like the big name private schools. :wink: