UB to get largest donation in 162 year history.

http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=8461908

Supposedly from a WNY business leader. Gotta wonder who has that kind of change. I can think of a couple, but doubt them…

if i had to guess… Wilson Greatbach. When he spoke for some of my engineering classes…he had a renowned love for UB, plus he’s getting to that age. great guy.

Hmm, that sounds pretty reasonable…

you’re welcome

so who is ittttttt

Wilson Greatbach.dont knwo if its him but if it is :tup:… i had a work delevery there on day and talked to him for about a hour or so … he liked me and invited me back for the next day i spent the whole day with him and his sons on a boat and in the garage just chillin…have gone back from time to time to see him. best experence of my life … dude is a cool guy and so are his kids…

wonder what they will do with the money.

Bet they won’t make a fucking parking ramp. Maybe they’ll buy some more retarded looking vase/pedestal things.

alright, enough of the mystery. the donor is me.

your welcome UB.

lol. see post 35 for reference —> http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37382&highlight=UB&page=2

lol. maybe they should put the money into the english department

duh how do you think i was able to pass eng 101 :slight_smile:

Well being that UB is getting less money from NYS this year, it will help. A lot of departments put a hiring freeze and also a stop on deparmental funds for purchases.

Would be nice if some of it can trickle down to me :slight_smile:
But I’ll never see a dime of it.

how much $$ was it?

I heard UBRF was the mystery person…

profits from illegal street racing and hoody sales…

you’re

Yet text books and tuition will continually rise no matter how much is donated.

Word on the street:
Jeremy & Margaret Jacobs towards Bioinformatics

$10 Million

god they have a nice fucking house… and bratty fucking kids…

The gift is dependent upon the building of a dedicated facility to be the center of excellence in cardiology, vascular disease and neurology.

That $10 million is going to come and go to build that facility… where is the rest going to come from?

The state and Kaleida.

they are members at my work. mr jacobs is less than cordial. fuck, i’d like to own the boston bruins though.