ugh, got a nice warning today ATTN BIKERS

So on my way home from work, I take the same route everyday. 190 to the 90 to the 290 and off @ Millersport south.

Well, the off ramp for Millersport is typically my favorite off ramp when I’m riding. I love taking that entire thing because it’s smooth, with not even a crack in the road, so I can tear around it with out problems.

Today, same route, taking that off ramp and about mid way, right where I’m usually at my lowest, there is gravel, ALL over the road. Looked as if someone went into the ditch, got pulled out, and left a huge mess.

THANK GOD I wasn’t riding today. I try to look as far ahead as possible, but this patch would not have left me enough time to react without going down if I was riding it the way I normally do. (well did)

Just a reminder that road conditions are always changing. Your favorite turn may be perfect one day and a death trap the next.

So be safe out there kiddies. And keep your eyes up ahead.

was turning into the galleria and there was TONS of gravel and i almost ate shit.

wtf. it’s the fucking mall.

What entrance? They just did a ton of construction on the road that runs behind the mall.

off walden.

good think i have that chicken strip eh paulo? lol

good reminder !

:tup:

my buddy was out with a bunch of people last night and some kid ate shit real hard.

It’s ashame, but people need to start staying level headed…

ride safe!

Found that out the hard way in a car.
Hope theres no more bike accidents this year.

Truth. I just had a run-in tonight of a different kind.

A couple of dickheads street racing on the 33. One in a Silver Envoy with a lockport license plate frame and another in a tinted black e92 328 or something. The kid in the Envoy almost ran me off the road trying to weave his POS through traffic to keep up with the bimmer :bloated:

Fuck, I hate people!

Keep in mind also when you are out in farm country,
my good friend was going around a turn pretty quick and a farm tractor left a ton of mud/rocks on the curve, his back end came out and high sided.

it wasn’t one of kat’s friends was it?

i almost got nailed at the galleria today. i was waiting to turn left behind a big suv at the 4 way stop by the entrance. the suv went and the suv across from him went out of turn. the one across from me swerved into my lane to keep from hitting the suv that was in front of me and came at me head on. he swerved back over and missed me by inches. when i was staring that tahoe in the headlights i was pretty convinced i was fucked.

yea it was. he got pretty fucked up from what i heard, bike totalled too. hit a gaurdrail and was right infront of kat

who? it wasn’t tom was it?