Ugh help i have computer problemsssss

Alright well my computer got an std i think and not sure how to fix it. Im getting a ntdevice.exe pop up when i start my comp. And when im trying to load web pages it usually takes a few tries and ill get an odd pop up along with it. I searched the ntdevice.exe problems and i guess there are fixes but i cant open the webpage to view it. Sooo yea any help would be great thanks.

scan it with malwarebytes…What’s your current A/V situation

wont let me load malwarebytes website and i had avg and tried installing kaspersky but nothing will work

Do you have or can you create another user profile and load into that? Are your proxy settings checked? (Internet Explorer >> Tools >> Internet Option >> Connections > LAN Settings >> Make sure only the top box (out of 4 possible) is checked)

Alright i got malwarebytes to download but wont open

error message?

hour glass pops up and goes away after like 2 seconds nothing happens

Can you create a new user? If not load into safe mode.

malwarebytes is running in safemode as we speak ill let you know what comes up thanks for the help so far

Came up with 2 Trojan.DNSChanger HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces{51c44dc0-a8cc-405f-a6e4-77d752b507f1}\NameServer

I dont know if i should just remove selected sooo ill just wait for you to respond

there is a good chance that you can stop most of it but going to run > type in “msconfig” without quotes > startup and look for things that make no sense like HRD536 or something random (google it to make sure) and stop it from starting up if you find its malware

yes remove them

Alright well removed the trojans working much better still have the ntdevice.exe error on start up any tips on fixing that?

maybe give this a try?

http://www.prevx.com/filenames/X1047514811942140536-X1/NTDEVICE.EXE.html

scans but doesnt do anything i tried regcure also but need to buy it to do anything :frowning: lol

regcure…delete…

Start >> Run >> msconfig >> Services >> Check “Hide All Microsoft Services” >> Disable All >> reboot

i did this says i need to use a administrative account for some changes to work but i thought the one im on is the administrator account how would i change that. But it did disable some things idk if i can just work from there but the ntdevice error still comes up on start up.

Sorry im super noob with computers so thanks for working with me on this thing.

easy way to do fix it.

go to a system restore point before it got all fucked up. not the “correct” way of doing it but could work.

If you want message me on my AIM name (in my profile). But lets get the basics down first:

1. What Operating System are you running (Start >> Run >> type winver)
  2. What is the approximate model of the laptop (HP Pavillion dv6, Dell Inspiron 1505, etc.?)

Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636 : Sevice Pack 3)

And not a laptop its a desktop basically pieced together.

is this what is happening?