Ugh....tragedy strikes...

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4506&stc=1&d=1212509958

this is what my Z should look like right now…luckily, it does not.

I’m letting the car warm up yesterday before work…and walk up to it and smell gas…get a bit concerned, kneel down next to it, and see a swamp of 93 octane under it! dive in the car, take out key, franticly slap at turbo timer to get car to turn off…and pop the hood.

idiot me must not have tightened the clamp down enough on the fuel line that attaches to the hard line leading into the fuel rail…and it left puddles everywhere in my engine, which was by this point fully heated up…i was scared shitless. didn’t know if i should try to take a towel and dab up the gas or just push the car away from my house, keep hood popped, and hope for the best while staying far away. i really freaked out when i saw a tad of smoke coming from under the intake…under the puddles of gas. i dont think i’ve ever been so freaked out in my life…

when all was calm and the gas gone though…i still didn’t get away with a warning on this one. my freshly painted (compliments of Mr. 2TurboZ) intake and balance tube, which looked phenomenal…probably the best looking part of the car…were shot. The gas immediately ate away at the enamel on the plenum and it was all wrinkled and falling off…the balance tube too. when little shit goes wrong with my car, it annoys me but i deal with it…but something like this, the first thing to really turn out well and make me happy/proud to pop the hood gets destroyed within 2 days of getting the car back together…i’m genuinely upset…wtf.

So how many times has this car tried to kill its self?

wow, that sucks bro, but at least the car didnt catch fire. that would have truely sucked big time.

at least fixing what was messed up shouldnt be too bad of a fix in terms of time/money.

god damn it, I thought that was your car in the original pic.

At least you caught it.

ROTFL @ LZ.

Yeah man good stuff with reacting fast to shut the car off.
you can always repaint

honestly worst fucking post ever.i am going right now to really burn this car to the ground. i wont lie when i thought that was yours i laughed really hard.

Just like my Ex. Tried to kill herself several times and failed everytime lol.

Your car is a loser

ditto. “finally.”

if the car succeeded in killing itself…it wouldn’t be able to piss me off any more…therefore it’ll never kill itself, just come close over and over and over and over and over…etc…

better watch out before it takes you with it…

I don’t see how thats a bad thing

lets say his car did kill him, over some small item such as not tightening a fuel line.

Would that be ruled a suicide? Considering that he did it to himself…

lol when i saw the pic i though oh shit andy but then i read the thread

fixed

lol

lol

wait so two people have that stupid wing?

hahahahahaha

lol.

you know what you get when you shine a piece of shit right?

a suicidal car?