Uh oh v. exhasut/inspection

Last year I bought my 02 Gt mustang. I bought it with a SES light on because of the cats. The car has stainless longtube headers, 2 cats, and a magnaflow catback. The 2 cats that are on the car now have broken apart, and need to be replaced. with this situation what is my best bet on finding cats? the o2 sensors are still intact.

you can get high flow cats on summit for like $75 a piece.

get those ebay bad boys for $37 ea.

as long as the cats ar there for inspection for the visual check youll be fine, the car sounds legit, just bring it by my work this weekend

its an 02. it needs the obd2 connection for inspection. ses light on…

Just get O2 sims or space them.

ahh ses = service engne soon LOL, im so used to seeing CEL, i can clear the code, drive for 50 miles, if it doesnt come back on youll be fine

paul, get the magnaflow universal high flow cats from summit or run straight pipes through the stock cats and use the antifouler trick to space out the o2 sensors. unbolt that midpipe and bring it over i can weld it up for you if that section is just regular steel. if its stainless i know a guy that can tig it for rather cheap in lockport. clear out the code after, run it a few miles and it should be fine for inspection.

I would do the anti fouler trick, but I sold the car and want to get this taken care of for the guy. I told him the stock h pipe would be included with the sale, but that doesn’t help him since it won’t even bolt up because of the headers. I think i’m just gonna try and find a catted x pipe for the guy, since all the sensors are still there. btw derek, you gotta check out my new 02 gt. looking for some fr500 wheels for it and 4.10 gears.