um...

my dad offered me a cheap ride, but i’d have to sell the Prizm to buy it…

the car i’d be getting is in mint condition and only has 60k miles on it… it’s a five-speed, four-banger and rear wheel drive…

but…

it’s a Ford Ranger…

i don’t know what the fuck to do…

:confused:

4 wheel or 2 wheel, if its 2 wheel I would stick with the prizm.

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
4 wheel or 2 wheel, if its 2 wheel I would stick with the prizm.

2 wheel…

i like 2 wheel drive trucks better though… better on gas, lighter, and i never go off-road.

but you can’t get out of the ditches you get in!

Originally posted by whitey

x2 and its not a rip on your situation…

I have a 2 wheel 5 speed S-10 for my beater and it kicks ass in the snow EXCEPT for when its on hills and I don;t have forward motion already. Its too damn light. I can;t even get out of my drive way and have to park on the street since it goes down the side of the house and levels out around back…

Other than that its fun as hell to drive in the snow.

Originally posted by whitey

i don’t deliver chinese anymore…

that job was the devil.

hey i might be interested in the prizm depending on when u need to sell it

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i don’t deliver chinese anymore…

that job was the devil.

what year truck i need a truck and i got a crx!

Originally posted by lt1power
hey i might be interested in the prizm depending on when u need to sell it

cool. you can call me at 412-758-4825 if you want to check it out. Depending on what we leave in the car (CD player vs stock tape deck, borbet wheels vs stock steelies, et cetera…) there’s a pretty wide range I’d be willing to sell it for.

Originally posted by 2FNFast
what year truck i need a truck and i got a crx!

not sure… i’m afraid to get another CRX though… they make me poor.

sissy

Originally posted by 2FNFast
sissy

call me up… 412-758-4825… let me know what you want for your CRX, what year, model, what it needs, etc… i have class from 2:30-3:45 and then a job interview at 4, so call early, or after 5.

At least his is drivable and inspected! not a beat up HF that needs way to much cash.

call me up… 412-758-4825… let me know what you want for your CRX, what year, model, what it needs, etc… i have class from 2:30-3:45 and then a job interview at 4, so call early, or after 5.

get me a nice running s-10 and its yours

take the ranger and drop a 2.3 turbo in it from an svo or merkur. hell, it probably allready has a 2.3 n/a in it. that would be fun sleeper truck, and pretty cheap swap as entire 2.3 turbo cars can be had for 500.

no matter what, a ranger is a tight fit for anyone tall…

dad has a 92 Ranger 4wd 4.0L
reliable truck for sure.

i used to drive a 2wd 4cyl Ranger for McCandless Auto Parts, so i know what they’re like…but i think the Prizm’s just too damn reliable + predictable to get rid of.

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
take the ranger and drop a 2.3 turbo in it from an svo or merkur. hell, it probably allready has a 2.3 n/a in it. that would be fun sleeper truck, and pretty cheap swap as entire 2.3 turbo cars can be had for 500.

i was looking into that swap when i had my ranger , would have made a nice sleeper but i sold my quad and had no real use for the truck anymore