Under armor imitations?

NFB by robinson road, wegmans, tops, wildwings etc etc…

This is what I wear, cheap and gets the job done.
http://www.greatskate.com/webmodules/catCatalog/dtl_Product.aspx?ID=7802&SubID=112&ManuID=127

They got other stuff at Great Skate for upper body too, but I’ve always rocked just regular shirts.

u can go to the store and pickup

Under Armour isn’t that expensive… define expensive when it comes to athletic equipment?

Wal-Mart has a bunch of it, I always found it to work like shit though. I believe the Wal Mart one I got was Champion brand.

Reebok as mentioned has it too but you’re not really paying much less.

i dont mind paying $1400 for a set of pads, but I don’t want to pay $50 for a t-shirt. especially when I’d have to buy at least 9 of them to last me through a laundry cycle

Which shirts are you looking at Andre? Last time I bought some Under Armour the regular grey tshirts were like 2 for 20 at Dicks, and the normal stuff was like 2 for 40. Maybe I hit a seasonal sale or something…

Check out Wal Mart for the Champion stuff, I didn’t find it to be very good but its def cheap.

when i was like 10 i used stuff from lands end i think, long underwear, but most likely cotton.

later i just wore boxers and socks… feel too hot and restricted with clothing

30 bucks at dicks for under armor. It’s not something that needs to be washed all the time, considering it does’nt hold in sweat

true.

and I’m def not trying to go to walmart. never been to one, don’t plan on changing that any time soon

Try TJ Maxx. They have some low priced shit there. Hell they even have some Under Armor, I’m sure.

Nike Cold Gear