Underarmor?

I wore underarmor during hockey for the first time last week. i didnt like it. it made me way too hot being so tight on my skin

but I was thinking, maybe it’s cause I usually play in a t shirt witht he sleeves cut off, so cool air gets under my arms. The underarmor shirt was long sleeve.

is it just cause it was long sleeve that I didn’t like it?

I’m just looking for othe rpeople’s opinions on underarmor

i love underarmor and nike dry fit. I have 3 underarmour cutoffs and 1 long sleeve. I use the longsleeve for colder weather…like when i have a baseball game at night and it’s kinda cool…i’ll use the long sleeve. when is hot out…the cut off is usually the best bet

I work for Disney Entertainment, so I know what it’s like to be hot. My friend has a sleeveless Underarmor that he wears under his costume instead of the t-shirts that they give us because it breathes more, and also helps when we sweat. Try switching from a long sleeve to a short or sleeveless

If I worked for Disney entertainment, I’d go commando under those suits :tspry:

Did you buy the UA Cold Gear? They have Heat and Cold. The cold is obviously for when its cold out and is pretty thick. The Heat Gear is for when its hot and is lightweight. Both wick moisture away. During the dead of winter I’ll run in 20 degree weather with my UA Cold Gear long sleeve and a windbreaker and I am pretty comfortable. If its a little colder I will add a long sleeve t-shirt.

Anyway I really like my UnderArmor. Try getting a cutoff sleeve and which will certainly be the Heat gear. That should keep you cooler.

LOL, that’s kinda gross but funny :slight_smile:

Underarmour is the best. I wear it for my job during the winter. Make sure you didn’t buy cold gear. Which it sounds like you did. heat gear=summer. cold gear=winter

haha, i played hockey in a winter coat and i got hot.

what should i do?

well i say give up hockey man…yea give up hockey and start more pointless threads instead, its alot more fun!

Underarmour works great, I used it the entire time I was in iraq. I also used it when I paled football, I swear by it.

underarmour is nothing more than expensive stetchy mesh

it’s gonna be worn under your shirts and shit anyway, why bother spending 60 bucks on a spandex shirt?

It does absorb sweat and keep me cool betta tho

I wore it riding the motorcycle to keep warm/cool.

You can also try latex, saran wrap and whips.

ya sounds like you might have cold gear Dre, try the Heat gear one. I have a sleaveless that is awesome, super thin and can barely feel it on. I wear it in the dead of summer sometimes under a tshirt to work in so i dont sweat as much-actually i do sweat but it doesnt stick to you and dries real fast.

Wearing more makes you sweat less? Does it absorb the moisture?

go away nooB