Any good fake under armor brands out there?

So I started getting into polypropylene long underwear when I play hockey. I’ve still been wearing cotton t-shirts with the sleeves cut off, but I like the lowers so much I’m thinking of switching to the shirts, too

Only problem is I’m on the ice usually 7 times a week. So I don’t want to go out and spend $400 on underarmor.

I see a lot of copy brands out there, and on ebay.

any of them worthwhile?

i thought the “champion” brand was decent… i used it for snowboarding.

nike’s has a cheaper version than under armour works well

I get all mine at Kohls. its usually mad cheap, they have a clearance rack and have loads of colors. I have one for every day of the week, if ya wanna be mad sneaky, go and wear one in the dressing room and forget to take it off. :wink:

Another vote for Nike DryFit

i have one of those nike dryfit ones i wear for hockey. works good and was cheap.

at jcpenney’s we sell stuff called pro players and they go for around $18 they are similar to under armor. also we sell some reebok stuff too that is like that but i dont know what its called though

Cotton is the worse thing you could possibly wear in the cold. It draws the heat from you body. You should know that from working in the ski industry.

Every now and then at the Marshals on Delaware they have Under Armor pretty cheep. Give that a try.

underwear…haha

I thought wallyworld had stuff that had the same polyester and other material as under armour for $4.88?

buy under armour and wash it

I like the Champion brand, feels like a second skin and doesnt irritate my arms, etc.

under armor makes me feel even colder…shrug

lol. i dont think i’ve ever been cold playing hockey