Under armor imitations?

I need some polypropylene long underwear for when I play hockey. I play a lot so I don’t really want to drop $400 on underarmor. Any imitation stuff out there worth getting? it doesnt have to be as effective as under armor, as long as it’s not too hot. I’m wearing cotton t’s right now and snowboard long underwear for bottoms

Psh… I just wear my guarder shorts!

…guess what you can get cheap through my store??

just man up and dont wear anything lol thats what i did back when i played

I’ve got a bunch of the Reebok stuff that is about half the price, seems fine to me.

My old JV baseball team used a company called Second Skin, who had many sizes and colors but I cant seem to find them online. They were comfortable and cheap if I remember correctly.

I bought the under armor underwear for roller hockey like this: http://www.kevinscatalog.com/images/14-0669_350.jpg for $25 at dicks. Expensive but worth every penny. You’ll want to wear them all the time thats how good they feel.

walmart and target have knockoff stuff im sure

They do, but the question is if the knock offs still perform roughly the same. I couldn’ justify spending that much on Under Armor. Shit is ridiculously expensive.

I have expensive moisture wicking mountain bike jerseys, moderately priced Nike Dry-Fit and cheap REI “dry-fit” stuff. I can’t tell the difference between any of them. For the record I wear my Nike Dry-Fit shirt under my equipment for hockey and would never dream of going back to cotton.

RBK has a bunch of stuff that is identical to underarmor. Saw some at kohls few weeks back…and great prices

I’m a goaltender

empire liquidators has a ebay store. they are local and the stuff is cheap

i searched for them but didnt find anything. tried it with and without the s, one word and 2

they have ons of these things at Kohls, i have tons of em, they occasionally put em in clearance racks, $10 or less, RBK and Addidas, etc.

Actually like my Target knockoff compression shorts better than my Underarmour. It has held up better over time as well.

It was pretty cheap, cant hurt to give it a try

I have no idea whats going on but their store is empty,
http://stores.ebay.com/Empire-Liquidators

they are right on the water off fuhrman blvd if u wanna swing by and check them out.

i got a cheap knockoff shirt from wally world last year for hunting. Works great.

do they sell stuff out of their store or only online with in-store pickup?

also, where is this Kohl’s everyone’s talking about

not sure about out by you but there is one on transit near andersons, i beleive that would be considered lancaster?

^^ yep its in lancaster, I picked up some nike ACG @ dicks last year for 15 per shirt, and works just as good IMO. Get 2 cheap ones now and then buy it in january when it goes on sale for almost half off.