Under the knife I go

while he’s in there… see if he can shorten that thing up a little

Good luck man, enjoy the drugs.

Good Luck, dont worry, as long as hey dont cut ur wind pipe youll be fine, Ive been in for a few surguries…they know what they are doing.

It kind of does scare me that you never know where your doctor was in his class. He could have been in the top 25, or the bottom 10. eep.

I have the same jacket.

I just had surgery on my ass because i broke my tailbone a long time ago and never went to the hospital. It was awesome.

GL, don’t sweat it :tup:

ah, good luck. think happy thoughts when you’re drifting off…
you’ll have some good dreams.

lol so wrong

g/l man… I’m sure everything will go fine

Well I’m sure they don’t let them become surgeons. I hope not.

Well I made it out alive today. Thanks for all the kind words. Staying over at the hospital for over 24 hours sucks major balls.

The operation turned out to be over 2 hours and what they took out was larger than a golf ball. Id really like to get a pic of that, but just the bandages will have to do.

I think they told me I have about 20 stitches, and they had this nasty straw thing to drain the excess blood (hence the 2 bandages) and it was horrendously painful when he slid it out.

I didnt get much sleep there, but there was one hot nurse there that kept me company.

Well, thats it. Heres a quick pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/hybridhatch/jackedup.jpg

Thanks again for the kind words :tup:

pics of the hot nurse.

just kidding, glad everything went fine, your super neck will heal in no time! aren’t you glad it’s over?

glad it went well for ya. hope you have a quick recovery.

Did they let you keep it? You could name it!!

now freak peopel out with a sob story about how you tried cutting your own head off :slight_smile:

Good to hear everything went well. I was under the knife earlier this year for surgery on my sinuses… it can be really scary. At least it looks like your recovery will be relatively easy.
:tup: