UNION presents: SUNDAYS AT THE BEACH

Some of you know… some of you don’t.

Sunday nights at Hutches in hamilton is one of the largest weekly meets around… and on long weekends it gets retardedddddd. Burnouts, “naughty pussy”, lambo doors, preludes on hydros… ridiculous shit. Union and associates always roll down, so we figured we’d extend the invite to some people this week. Cops are usually pretty cool, as long as we are cool. Let the ricers take the heat.

DETAILS: Meet at 6:30, we’re leaving around 7.

Tim Hortons on Dundas in waterdown.
530 Dundas Street East, Waterdown, ON L0R 2H1
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=530+Dundas+Street+East,+Waterdown,+ON+L0R+2H1&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=41.711424,114.169922&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=530+Dundas+St+E,+Hamilton,+Hamilton+Division,+Ontario+L0R+2H1&t=h&z=16

If you have stories from the beach, feel free to post them up. The hype is real! hahahahahaahahahah

pictures needed! been showing up every now and then to these for the last 4 years, and its always entertaining. I love seeing those super cool dudes doing one wheel burnouts in there mustangs, and the shit box civic with 4 guys holding it do a burnout.

I’ll be there. Me and my buddies go pretty much every Sunday. This year has been one of the craziest years so far for sure, just try to park near the entrance or some douche bag might fuck up his burn out and hit your car, OR you’ll get chunks of rubber on your car.

1 word: dunville whores, shitty trucks popn tires, weasel, old men trailering there cars down, atv’s, crotch rockets, shitty civics, famous gta drug dealers, haymakr lighting smokes off flaming rubber, nitrous, underglow, french fries, ice cream yum

oh that was more than one word?

fuck your hat

The weather is supposed to be sick. I’m stoked.

Are Chinamen allwoed to cruise with?

I just check my schedule, i got an opening shift so i will be ther. Stupid turbo elbow making me run crazy rich but im there. Im going to drop the ride height and we are good! need speakers thoe then ill install carputer!

ofcourse chinamen are allowed!

finish work at 6 ftllll

Iz best bro

i gotta get to one of these… what tiime do they end at?

baby seat appropriate?

Oh ya, there are people that stand there for a while with the smoke pouring out from the tires. Then they let off and when they drive by you can faintly see through the smoke that is pouring out of the car, two baby seats in the back WITH CHILDREN IN THEM!!! LOL!!

Only in Hamilton.

They funniest shit is this old couple probably in their 60s driving through with their Lincoln Town Car with hydros. or maybe its the people that cant for the life of them figure out how to do a burn out and bring motor oil to pour on their tires. OR it could be the 2001 ish white Sebring with black vinal graphics on it, making it look like a fuckin killer whale. Man the people there are just fuckin hilarious.

Sounds like heaven to me.

i think i’ll cruise with you in the wife’s Rondo with Ving in the back… that way of things get out of hand they’ll never suspect i’d be involved in any way

DOWN!!!

Sunday is calling for perfect weather… Should be fun!

What’s a Rondo? Aight, anyone wanna cruise out from Toronto area to Waterdown?

I think getting there after 7 we will all get to park in the shitty lot. I think we should make this an hour or so earlier.

Hopefully I’ll have my coilovers in by then, sounds like fun,

5 km down the street…count me in