*UPDATED* 2010 NYSpeed Spring Meet & BBQ! Sunday May 2nd.

I’m in.

What time is it starting?

Its my bday, so I’ll probably be busy…

Bump for full details and registration.

PS: Josh has nothing to do with the hacked up image on the Reg page. I have been crunched for time and he is out of town so I just quickly ms paint modified last years lol.

we have to pay no matter what?

3/25?

Will you not be eating? It is pretty much a pain in my ass to hand out bracelets and watch people that didn’t pay so that they don’t take from those that did.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Shut it you!

Thanks, I fixed it.

I’ll probably eat lol, i was just wondering

registered

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

IT’S $11 F’ING DOLLARS

That was going to be my first response, but then I decided that I would give him the benefit of the doubt on the fact of being concerned about that baller amount of $$.

Geehee, did you pay? I did not get a message saying that you did… I hope that part is not broken…
NM: It goes to Josh. I just have the backend tool to look it up in the database

If someone doesn’t want to eat, im sure they don’t want to pay 11$ for no reason. That’s all i was asking

I wasnt offered a paypal link or anything. I’ll give it to your mom tonight when I leave her place. :tup:

ready set go

All registered. Payed up too!

hmmm…
I had fun last time. Nice cars. Cool guys. Great food.

Might show up after church :thumleft:

man i googled the hell out of chestnut ridge or whatever and came up with a few different parks… and then that link to the one near long island i was like whoa…

anyways, seeing as hot this one is not 7+ hours away i think Ving and I will come.

And i’m totally serious about this, i want to do donuts and burn-outs with my boy… will that be appropriate? because he hasnt seen daddy to a siiqq heater yet :frowning:

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS352US354&q=chestnut%20ridge%20park&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Its fun too find out who all the ninety pound tough guy’s are on here

Ill be signing up tomorrow for this :tup:

in, i love the ridge

and for anyone wondering, BEER IS ALLOWED IF YOURE 21+, JUST NO GLASS!!!

so i’ll be bringing some beer, yes

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

also, since it wont let me edit, if anyone plays frisbee gold the ridge has one of the most fun/shortest/difficult courses in the area, so bring your bees!

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

FRISBEE GOLF NOT GOLD

im in, but josh i have tried registering like 4 times but it wont let me put in an email address lol fail i know but it just wont save and work.