UPS vs FedEx

I always thought UPS ground was the cheapest shipping method. Cost to ship my stuff:

UPS Ground $58
FedEx Ground $38

And FedEx only takes 2 business days.

Roland, you should contact the company controller directly and get things in order. You have that kind of pull at UPS, right? :wink:

UPS rapes you, USPS is where its at

I didn’t check USPS, now I have to go look.

$58 by USPS if I take the same insurance. Shipping is cheaper, but they get you on insurance.

i use usps to ship everthing never had any problems 2-3 day delivery with priority and when you use them you are chipping in to my uncles retirement fund!!!

$98 by priority!

And out of curiosity $46 by DHL.

dam to much …

Yea i tried shipping something b/c fedex and they wanted 30+ for it and then i took it to USPS and i payed like 10. The lady even at the post office said that Fedex and UPS are good for large things, but the post office most likly will give you a price on smaller items.

are you shipping yourself to your wife in florida :kekegay:

Hmmm… cheaper than airfare. Punch some holes in the box…

for big stuff you can take it to the train station or send it on the bus i sent my uncle a few thiing’s it cost 35 bucks you can check that to … but for big items you can also send forward air i bought a dirt bike off ebay a few years ago and it cost me 125 for shipping

fuck fedex…ordered my dvd from chicago and still isnt here…its been a week come monday…

Did the company give you a tracking number to see when it was shipped? Maybe the company you bought from sucks.