Urban Dictionary definition of your car

I will start. This should be amusing.

“The ultimate rice raper. This car absolutely violates mustanges and imports. The 4th gen with the ws6 ram air and the ls1 is the most badass street car you can get for under 40 grand. they handle well, and burn tires like a junkyard. And shallow, piece of shit women everywhere cant wait to get fucked once they see you in one. :)”

Nissan Z: “Any models of the Nissan Z car. They include the 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX, and 350Z. The Fairlady Z is arguably the best japanese sports car ever produced.”

350Z: “A fast Nissan sports car in the legendary Z family. Considered the bigger brother of the Skyline. Powered by the 287 HP VQ35DE engine. Available in a roadster model as well. There has also been a rumor about a twin turbo 350Z as well.”

Bigger brother of the Skyline…? Lolwat?

94 camaro isn’t defined yet.
1. Camaro 53 up, 144 downbuy camaro mugs, tshirts and magnets
A classic American Muscle car that eats Mustangs and ricers for between meal snacks. Especially easy for older Camaros to leave new Mustangs in the dust.
Me: dude, i just smoked your '06 Mustang GT with a high mileage 94 Camaro Z28

Mustang guy: And I made the mistake of going by at full throttle…
mustang muscle car gm chevrolet f-body
by

Chevy K-10

a truck made in the 1980s by chevrolet. usually fixed up for rock crawling and lifted. it looks like the k-5 blazers without their tops on. also a truck driven around by a bro kid and an all american
joe: check out that Chevy K-10
alex; aww dude that’s f##king sick
joe: yeah i know dude way better than a ford
alex: well you know what they say Ford Owners Ride D!ck
joe: you have that right

You can imagine what it says or Civics, and my Z is already covered. This was my fav from the Civic ones;

A 4 cylinder model manufactured by honda and available as a coupe, sedan, or hatchback depending on year and trim. High potential for modification, and even higher potential for retarded shitfucks to totally turn it into a rolling laughing stock. When modified by a character of taste, it can be quite a nice looking (and even fast) car.

:lol Ford Owners Ride Dick

Nothing cool posted for a 240 :confused:

“Rx7’s are great cars from beginning to end, I love them, but I already have a girlfriend that needs enough maintenance… my 240Z does me just fine.”

Fuck yeah Z crew! I didn’t know anyone outside of me and Nick (meizdjnick) who are on here!

Dont get too excited lol its like Shady’s stlye. z31

Im not liking this one:
F-150:
A truck for wussy men,whose dicks are the size of a 3 year old boys.

Also driven by fat retared wussy men and retarded dumb fat bitches talking on cell phones talking about how they should go to the gym one of these days while they gorge themselves on fast food. These evil assholes who put us all in danger with their looser mobiles also like to live in delusional world where they think some looser mobile makes them tough, while they can’t run one block or do a set of reps with a 5lb weight.
Joe the small dicked looser was headed to the gym ,a place he had not seen in months, in his Ford F-150, until he saw a McDonalds and turned around and went their to make sure he would not have to be able to see his small dick beyond his fatty overhang.

Mustang:
Fords number 1 performance car that has a huge variety of upgrades making it a fun and simple car to make extremely fast. A properly upgraded gt could smoke a chevy corvette.
When im done my ford mustang it will be sick, it will have shorty headers, off road mid pipes, paxton supercharger, 70mm throttle body, edelbrock intake, 3:73:1 gears and much more to list.

:rofl at the f150

Made to compete and beat the Mustang… and suceeded by car lengths. Made to race in the Trans Am Racing Series and won again.

1/4 comes in a quick 13.0 with the all aluminum 1998+ 5.7L LS1 monster powerplant stock from factory. LS1 is the basic powerplant for the LS6 (z06) motor.

100% torque, rice killing, tire melting, import destroyer, “best bang for the buck” bad boy of American V8 Muscle along with its cousin car, the Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am.

Caprice:

Caprice
A girl that will sleep with anything that will give her attention including but not limited too a friends boyfriend or your neighborhood drug dealer. She’s a banged out dick craving lunatic. She suffers from the incurable Retarded Cunt Disease. She is very unattractive and in denial about being a slut. She has low self-esteem and lacks self-respect. This type of girl loves drama and being scandelous. She has no remorse for her actions.
caprice
I don’t know what Chevrolet was thinking when they stopped producing these awesome machines. It’s better than the Crown Victoria on so many levels. It offered good looks and great performance. And it doesn’t explode when you hit its rear end. Awesome cars…I just hate how these stupid rappers and drug dealers are buying them and “pimping” them out…making them look like total shit.

corvette
best car ever made, no imports stand a chance against them and if you think you can take on a corvette with your rice burner than you have no idea what you are getting your self into.
Honda driver: o shit its a corvette i better get the fuck out of here
Corvette driver: yeah you better leave, pussy

A japanese sports car powered by a 6 cylinder engine, usually turbocharged or twin turbocharged. Easily capable of 1000+ horespower. Quite possibly the greatest car ever made.
Damn, did u see that Supra dust that Ferrari 360?

A Japanese car that ignorant trailer trash mustang loving queers hate because their daddy’s “stang” keeps getting passed by them. 320 bhp stock and light as hell.

The SRT8 is priced quite well. Pricing for 2008 models starts at around 41k and ends in the high 40s for a fully loaded model. Thus, the SRT8 is a excellent blend of performance, prestige, practicality, and cost.

Jeep SRT8 passenger: “Dude, you just smoked that Cayenne Turbo! Doesn’t a well equipped one of those cost around 100k?”

Jeep SRT8 owner: “Yep.”

OMG These are so funny!!!

COBRA
The 2003/2004 Cobra which is under rated at 320hp/320tq. It dynos around 360rwhp. No other car can be compared to this price wise. With only $1,000 in modifications (Pulley, Tune, Exhaust, Intake) this car will be near impossible to beat because with that combo it will be running low 11’s in the quarter mile. Some people call it the “Domestic Supra” because you can have over 700rwhp without even having to mess with the engine block!
“The 03 Cobras are damn near untouchable if it’s pullied”

“All other Mustangs are slow once you see how quick the 03 cobra’s are”

“I just ran an 11.4 @ 120MPH with only a 2.8 pulley, exhaust, intake and custom tune”

POWERSTROKE

An idiot who thinks that a 6.0 Ford Flowerjoke engine can even hold it’s own against a CUMMINS (That’s right, it’s CUMMINS. Not CUMMINGS. Dumbass) or even a Duramax, as slow as they are. Also one who cannot even spell the name of the engine they are trying to trash talk.

Can often be found changing their headgaskets and installing head studs, or replacing their EGR.

and

A diesel engine produced by international, and used by the ford motor company in their heavy duty line-up of trucks, including the F-250 and F-350. The most popular powerstroke engine is the 7.3 Liter (also known as int’l T444E) this engine was first unvailed in 1994.5 and ran through 1997 with the 5 speed or E4OD trans, then an intercooler was added in the 1999 model, along with the more reliable 4r100 auto trans. (there was no such thing as a 1998 f-250 or f-350 they don’t exist the 97 model continued through 98) in 2003, international introduced the 6.0 Liter powerstroke engine. Although this engine had more power and torque, many still favor the 7.3L engine for their proven reliability. The 6.0 also lacks power in the low-mid range rpm’s, where the 7.3 is superior. Both engines, however, are much better than any cummings or duramax engine ever built, which just goes to show you how superior the international engines really are.
Wow! that guy must be running a powerstroke, he just dusted that cummings and duramax!

Yo you gonna take the new 6.0 shop truck? na man, i’ll take my ol’ 7.3… thanks tho

IMPALA

Classic automobile produced by the motor company Chevrolet. Used a lot in West Coast Rap Videos & has a big part of the West Coast lifestyle, especially Impalas from the Early 1960s (mostly the 1963 & 1964 SS Models). Made famous by Eazy-E/NWA. Also the 1996 Impala SS is a big model in the west coast scene.
The Fellaz Out There Tryin’ To Make That Dolla, I Pulled Up In My 6-4 Impala.

64 Impala, made popular by Locos in L muthafuck’in A! This one is an orange color, man!

COUPE DEVILLE

A car that is successful with the ladies. I just wish I had mine because I can’t go out with chicks without it.

1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille convertible with wire wheels and custom pinstriping with a “Snoop DeVille” logo, as featured in the 50 Cent video “P.I.M.P (G-Mix)”, and driven by Snoop Doggy Dogg in the video to transport his ho’s to the P.I.M.P. Headquarters.
D-oh-double-G rolled up to the mansion in his Snoop Deville and let his bitches out.

TDI

“Turbo Direct Injection” Diesel… bada$$ engine made by Volkswagen Automotive Group.
“He drives a Golf TDI.”

Corolla

1. he most ballin car on the road today. Period. “Did you see that fool roll by in the toyota corolla? He was straight bossin…he reps the Dub-D.”

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

2.Originally a car based as a mini-version of a Mustang, then the KE70 gave us some sideways action, then it went front-wheel-drive and got ugly from there.

The highest selling car in the world, and automatically the blandest car in the world. Driven by non-savvy college students and accountants. What car offers the least amount of personality? A white Corolla.

I prefer number one!

S2000:

1. Honda Civic with rabies.
  2. A homosexual chariot.

Person 1: Wow, what kind of car is that?
Person 2: That’s a Honda S2000. They make them for gay people I think.

lol’d.

“Maxima”

A sleeper created by Nissan that needs to be awakened. For the most part, it can burn any riced out Honda bone stock on it’s VQ30DE/VQ35DE

what happens when saab takes a car made by subaru and puts a saab badge on it.
subaru wrx = saab 92x.