Urethane Bushings Kit...

Wahoo! I just ordered the urethane bushings kit as well as some other goodies for the old suspension in the Z31 :wink: .http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=23-4100ZX&Category_Code=PSDC06A Now I canā€™t wait to get my hands on the long waited FMIC! :smiley: Iā€™ll throw up some pics some time this month when this stuff gets in.

Very nice. Have fun putting em in, i know im looking forward to doing mine.

Bushings? Iā€™ll show you bushings! :stuck_out_tongue:

What you see pictured are (for my Z32):
Front lower control arm bushings
Rear lower control arm bushings
rear lower shock mount bushings
rear upper control arm bushings
diff carrier bushings
solid aluminum subframe bushings

And not pictured:
Steering Rack bushings
sway bar bushings (already done w/ my sway bar upgrade last year).

Iā€™ve got everything installed so far except the steering rack bushings and the front lower control arm bushings. Iā€™m just debating whether to paint the arms or not.

What brand are those?

I could be wrong but I believe his are these Motorsport Auto - The Z Store - 70-96 Z/ZX

We have the same coffee table!

All the polyurethane bushings are made by Energy Suspension.
But I did not buy the ā€œMaster Kitā€. The master kit was not worth it to me for the following reasons:

• didnā€™t need the tension rod bushings because I upgraded to adj. tension rods (which use spherical bearings) quite a while ago.
  • didnā€™t need the sway bar bushings because sway bar upgrade kits (like Suspension Techniques) already come with polyurethane bushings.
  • didnā€™t want the polyurethane subframe bushings, as I wasnā€™t convinced they will truely cure wheel hop.

I ended up buying the following smaller kits separately:

• steering rack bushings (actually bought these last year but didnā€™t get around to installing).
  • front lower control arm bushings
  • diff carrier bushing set
    And in addition:
  • rear control arm set, which includes the rear upper and lower arms, and lower shock mounts. (these bushings are NOT included in the master set). It is brand new kit, just released a few months ago.

For me the master set wouldā€™ve just been wasted money.

The aluminum subframe bushings were designed by a company in New Zealand and distributed in Texas by a small company called 300 degree that just makes Z32 parts.

I see your point. For me itā€™ll work out great! The other part I ordered for my suspension upgrades was the Suspension Techniques springs so next summer sheā€™ll be a nice tight ride. :wink:

I hope you have a press or a vice d00d, because trust me, youā€™ll need one.

Thanx for the heads up! Although owning a shop with the majority of the tools kinda helps sometimes :wink: