Urgent NYspeed detective help needed

Sadly I think you just got suckered. Did you even see an insurance card with the info personally?

Did you see the guys drivers license?

i could drive by that area and see if there’s a damaged car in the driveway if you tell me what kind of car t-boned you.

But that’s a really really shitty area, i’ll have to smear grease on my face and drive through at noon to try and avoid getting shot.

i have all the insurance info, and filed a report with her(pamela’s) ins. company but im trying to get a hold of them to try and handle this outside of insurance.

i only need a rear door(i have the front door and fender already thank god) and i wanted to settle something outside of insurance.

a police report WAS filed but he gave me his house number and it doesnt seem to be his. the number he gave me is 215-729-5676

license plate is:
DMK3321
vin is:
1B3ES46C6YD612430

and yes it was the leggo and OMGz yo i blew up a honda motor. i must sukcz at lifez or something.

nobody?

Why on Earth do you want to settle it outside of insurance?

+14235251
…that’s why you have insurance

you have no idea what your talking about. do you know your neighbors? prob not. so then why waste the neighbors and your own time? edit:
554 hill creek park is a bar.
the 574 address:
Paul L Chandler Jr
574 Hill Creek Park
Philadelphia, PA 19120-2610 … no numbers listed

its an apartment complex area. if you really look it up

the phone number comes up as:
(215) 729-5676

Type: Land LineProvider: Verizon

home address:

Kathleen L Jones

570 Hill Creek Park

Philadelphia, PA 19120-2610

phone number unavailable

i’ll dig up more thats just a quick search.

id rather keep my car, buy a rear door and not get a shitty check for an old car that has no value to someone else, but a lot to me.

i already had a new front door and fender, there is no damage to the rocker, or the body and its not in that nice of condition anyway, multi-color paneling will add more hoe appeal and i can still keep my leggo

and thank you <3kevin<3 youre the best:roflpicard:

what kind of car?

94 scooby lego wago