USX Tower

:scared: :scared: :scared: i HATE elevators!! and i had to work on the 27th floor today :frowning:
and tomorrow i have to work on the 60th!!! :scared: and these elevators suck ass, make all kinds of wierd noise and oh jeez i just hate it sooo much! :weak: who was it that worked on the 64th floor? turbovw18 i think? i know it was some silver vdub driver… but anyways… while im up so high i might as well go to the 64th and take a few pics on my phone hehe

not me… i work in oxford center… silver one down the street.

toughen up you pussy

im sorry, but ya i am a pussy when it comes to downtown elevators! lol

i was in a building today that went First floor, 4th floor, 3rd floor… in that order :slight_smile:

:scared: but im going to go test drive a 1991 turbo supra hehe, i’ve gotta go take it up my garage to check a few things out on it, so driving that in the rain should be some fun

Our building only has five floors, but we have an elevator in our building that drops a foot when it passes by the third floor and they one of the two is always out of service. I’m scared that I’m gonna end up in the basement someday.

…I work on 53 and 54 every day…usually, the elevators aren’t too bad but sometimes they’re terrible…Fortunately, I’ve only been stuck in an elevator once…for about 20 minutes between floors 52 & 53.

Working up so high is rather inconvenient…but the view is nice:)

http://members.roadfly.org/kmurph/MellonA.jpg

http://members.roadfly.org/kmurph/MellonA2.jpg

cool pics

sweet pics

it scares me lol, im workin on the 59th and 60th tomorrow i think for heinz i think i heard, maybe i’ll see ya around hehe

did you notice thier is no 13th floor :rofl:

they are dogs… and if i remember correctly, they have lots of headgasket problems.

my company is on the 57 th floor i am rarley there though and yes 59 and 60 are heinz corp… office no pics for you from the 64th floor no windows just a bunch of machines and ac units… 62 the old top of the triangle is a good place to get them …i posted a bunch a long time ago from 57 called veiw from my office or some shit… if you can get up to 64 you should go just to check out the old heli pad and old aeronuatical stuff up ther its pretty neat oh yea the building with the “w” on it across from the arena is wherenormally at because we have a phone switch in the basement

i’ve been in the building with the w on it for some party a long time ago lol, and ya the elevator in the usx only goes to the 62nd floor, i guess you gotta walk the rest of the way… anyways it done and over with and im happy im back on the ground, i only had to go up to 59th floor and back down once, so i was happy. i took a picture with my phone on the mellon tower side

once you get off at 62 there is a hallway that you need a key to access the othe elevator to go the rest of the way

cool shit. maybe next time im there i’ll ask to go there hehe