V.I.P. Drift Oct 8th

http://www.driftlords.com/pics/vipdrift.jpg

WOOT! Thats right…Best of the best coming together for an invitational only Drift Session at Shannonville Motorsport Park. For some it will be their first time on an Ontario track. Bring your friends, wives, girlfriends and groupies to come join the action. Complimentry BBQ and drinks will be provided for V.I.P.

Oke guys…got all the details finalized. This is what to do next:

1. Check www.driftlords.com for full details/driver list
  2. Register on website for contact details
  3. If you ARE on the list u must email info @ driftlords.com for payment options NOW!

HELMETS MANDATORY

Details:
Lapping style session with lots of driving time
Saturday October 8th
Shannonville Motorsport Park
$65 prepay/ $80 @ Track - Nelson Configuration
Paypal payments made to specialk @ driftlords.com
Payments for Prepay must be made by Sept 30th
Event start time: 10am
BBQ 3pm
Bring lots of tires, tools, fluids and cameras

All those on the list please email info@driftlords.com for payment info to take advantage of prepay price
List of V.I.P.
Marco Santos (Paid)
Haig (Paid)
Alberto Jannarone (Paid)
Kendrick Fong (Paid)
Alex Lee (Paid)
Mike Kent
Jean-Francois (Paid Paypal)
Robin Almasi
Philippe Bouchard
Benoit Lefebvre (Paid)
Gilbert
DRFT_FC3S
Kevin Casseau
Vincent (Paid Paypal)

Ontario:
Chris Klassen
Jover Papag
Vlad Crown
Theo Koudys
Maurice Fay
Paul Hand
Jason McFadden
Dennis Howard
Adam Byng
Chris St. John

Payments for Prepay must be made by Sept 30th

Kendrick

Maybe you should PM this to the people on the list. I have a feeling posting something in public basically saying, “ha ha - we’re going drifting and you can’t come” might offend some.

Just my $0.02 though, since I have no interest in this :slight_smile:

We’re inviting u to come watch and chill with at the BBQ after. Meet some of the quebec drivers and schmooze. Dont mean to offend anyone

your right. IT DOES.

how are we supposed to get better when there are events like this?

and if nobody will show up to mosport to watch team signal drift why would anyone go twice as far to watch these guys?

Kendrick, I wish it was on ANY other weekend. I am on call for that one and if I do mannage to switch weeks with someone, I would have my head chopped off if I didn’t go to my girlfriends parents house for the weekend.

I will still try my best though. :wink:

WTF? why is Mike a VIP? :stuck_out_tongue: Does Mike include the rest of the team? haha.

Looks like Paul and I will be coming out, checking out teh site!

There were tonnes of opportunities to practice this season…had lots come out to the track sessions. Drifting has been handed to the public here on a silver platter and this event a celebration for all those who contributed to the sport.

This is an open invitation if u dont wanna come dont come…nobody’s forcing u

Kendrick

Theo I’ll go and say I’m you.

i would like to go if my diff comes in… am i allowed?

I’ve replied to all your emails…please check them to confirm payment

Goina be a good chance to meet our neighbours in quebec…super chill guys and always willing to help. See u guys on the 8th

Thanks again guys

Sincerely
Kendrick

still waiting on reply … … . … .!!!

I got your email apple…im still finalizing the quebec crew since they are the guests Im waiting on a confirmed number from them. Patience dude…Ill let u know

ill see if i can get chris to come if we all pitch, but his clutch slips worse than mine so were gona have to do an all nighter before the event

AAAAH!!! I need to be invited for this… must…drifttttttttt

Ok Kendrick, sorry it took so long, but I found someone to take the pager for saturday.

If there is still a spot for me I would like to attend this event.

Let me know asap and I will paypal the cashola to you!

Theo check ur email

VIP events like this are awesome,

if you werent invited it is because you didnt support the track days earlier in the year so no one has the right to complain.

i am not on the list but i also didnt go to any shannonville track days so it makes perfect sense.

if there are a few more events like this that get great results i am sure others will start taking part even if only to be amongst ontario’s elite sliders.

wish i could come out to the event regardless.

Anyone here got a sick sound system in their car they wanna blare at our BBQ session? Free food?

Kendrick

Email returned.

See you there boys.

Thanks Kendrick!!!