Vacation ideas.

Looking to travel somewhere nice in a couple months. Probably right after new years/christmas or right before it. Not going to europe and kinda want to stay away from Mexico as id like to not be taken hostage. I go to florida fucking once a month so im over that as well. Looking for something tropical. There are so many carribean islands and destinations to chose from its a lot to look into so before i purchase i figured with all the mature grown ups on here id ask for some advice or personal experiences. Thanks.

Bora Bora.
Overwater hut.
Glass floor.
Giggity.

Info? Links?

Holy jizz that looks awesome!!

I tried to talk breifly with the Derpette about this tonight. It went like “we need a vacation”. " i agreed". " i wanna go somewhere nice"." I agree". " im sure it’ll be expensive but itll be worth it so if we start saving soon itll be fine." " i agree". " i want to go someplace fun but with activities to do as well but still kind of secluded. " i agree". “ARE YOU LISTENING?!?! GET OFF THAT FUCKING CAR FORUM!!”.

I was the one agreeing.

lol.
There are a lot of small atolls in the south Pacific you could try, but getting there would be a cluster fuck. You could look at the Marshall Islands too.

The one you showed me looks awesome. I showed thw woman and she was instantly into it. Looked at one and flying out of Boston or NJ its like 2400$ for 6 days. Not bad at all.

Go to riviera maya, Mexico. Bora bora is loot.

I would have to say either paradise island in the Bahamas or aruba

I know someone selling off some of their time share weeks (the same person selling the week in st maarten for $300 a few weeks ago). If you’ve got some exact dates picked out I can see what she has open

Hawaii cause its 'merica

Albany New York …

lol good luck with that!

Going to Hawaii after my wedding in Sept for our honeymoon, I can let you know how that goes. I know there is a lot of night life out there and plenty of things to do during the day as well.

Agreed, super cheap and the best trip I’ve had so far.

Been to:
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
La Romana, DR
Riviera Maya, MX

Jamaica was a piece of shit. Disliked it so much that I almost got a return flight the fuck out of there. Made the best of it and took a bus trip from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios. Still sucked but much less.

La Romana, Dominican Republic was my second favorite. Dirt cheap, wonderful weather and the people were nice as can be. Felt pretty safe there, but don’t venture too far outside of the major town as it’s dirty and poverty stricken.

Riviera Maya, MX… loved it. Food was the best out of all the foreign places I been and the weather was phenomenal. Safe enough to rent a car and drive around (Tulum Mayan ruins is right up the street as is Playa de Carmen)

Oh, and http://www.cheapcaribbean.com

HOW BOUT A CRUISE NICK??!!! Lol

Im driving to Florida this weekend. Who’s coming with me?

-Stallmer

Thanks jdans, ill look into them. Ive always wanted to see the mayan ruins.

Not sure how far you are willing to travel or what your budget is but Thailand is soooooooooo beautiful and exotic.

HOLLAAAA, CITY OF SQUALLAAAAA