Vacations Advice

OK, me (oroc), 87fox, and a couple other of our friends are trying to plan a getaway as soon as school is done but we need some suggestions, anything goes as long as its in the US, we dont wanna go into another coutry. And we’re flying not driving. so start listing some sweet trips, citys, states to go check out thanks!

Mike (oroc)

Continental US, or you just want to avoid customs? And what kind of price tag are you looking at?

There’s always Daytona beach, Tampa, anyother costal city, etc. Amusement parks for semi-cheap fun… uhh… just throwing out ideas here.

I’d do florida if ya want something cheaper… if tampa…check out ybor city for the club scene…

if you want something more expensive i’d do the florida keys…key west is beautiful :). Anything on the east coast is pretty much where your gonna wanna drive.

Myrtle Beach is also a good spot. I’ve been going there 2 years in a row now. Just booked a suite for spring break on the strip for a pretty reasonable price. The drive isn’t bad and you’ve got bars down there (Club Kyptonite, Tiki Bar-foam party every nite) Eat at Dick’s if you go there. It’s a great great time and you get to wear a funny condom hat the whole time your there. Mine said “19 n easy” (the waiter made it for me when i was 19 of course).

thanks guys, gonna stay in the continental US. I am also just browsing around on orbitz and travelocity and keeping a 7 day cruise in consideration. Eclipse Girl where did you book your suite through? Just trying to figure out where we wanna go and where to shop online to book stuff. I think the front runners are florida and myrtle so far, but we’ll see what else we will come up with. Thanks!

VegaSS

f the states… go to the bahamas… stay in nasseau… if you fly the right days you can get CHEEP ASS airfare… all you need to get in is your birth certificate and license.

blue/green water + hot girls + white beaches + 7 dollar bottles of barcati = FTW

http://www.windsurferhotel.com/

kitchen, living room, balcony facing ocean… all that good stuff. and it’s right in the center of town with everything around it. We’re going march 24th so i can let ya know how it is if your not going until school ends.

Are you looking to party and find women… or actually relax, sight see and try new things?

my .02cents

miami/ south beach
honolulu
panama city FL
tampa bay/ybor city

that looks pretty nice. right on the beach too. :tup: can you give me an idea how much you paid for your room? They dont list it on their website. But yeah let me know how you like it i would appreciate it. I wanted to go on my spring break too but too many conflicts with my friends spring breaks means i have to wait til mid may. But def lemme know what you think. THanks for the info.

dozr,

How about both. :smiley: But really as long as I can stay somewhere nice and be close to a kick ass beach then i will be happy. I have a feeling there will be plenty of chicks no matter where we go :smiley:

Yea… well beaches are good for that. I did the beach thing the past two years, but they have gotten old. I think I might do ireland this year, or if i were to stay in the US, I would probably hang out in tennessee or go out west towards CO or UT.

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/

done.

im outty to pheonix at the end of feb. might hit up vegas for a day

umm VEGAS, hands down… ull have the time of ur life

ybor city

or got to Austin,TX and 6th Street

Key West is a must stop once in your lifetime. I think the weather is always nice there. The bar scene is more laid back, there are no huge clubs like cancun or anything. All the bars are on canal st I think, and you can hop around to each one easily so its alot of fun.

If you want to do an out-doors deal, camping and partying… i’d recommend Bryce Canyon in Utah… then you could drive a few hours to vegas if you wanted.

im assuming you want to go somewhere where its gonna be very warm. if you’re jsut looking for a great place to go, i’ve always been a fan of Boston. i went there a few years ago and have always wanted to go back. i went in like late march early april and the weather was very nice. theres a lot to do there. ive also been a fan of orlando as well.

darien lake campground!!!

LOL always a good time.

and we paid $385 plus tax for 5 nights …and it’s a suite so it’s a sweet deal for spring break too. When you reserve you have to put deposit down for 1 night. And yeah it’s right on the beach, the balcony faces the ocean. I got a condo last year like 100 ft from the ocean and it was beautiful- i sat out there every morning. That was at Kingston Plantation in Myrtle. Myrtle Beach is nice but it’s not a huge vacation destination like Orlando so the prices are always pretty good and you’ll have an awesome time. clubs, comedy clubs, good food (margaritaville is awesome)