Spring Break

My buddy wants to go on spring break this year to Panama City. From what I heard the place is a dump. The package deal is for the Paradise Found Resort which includes 7 days for $350 a person. I want to stay in the US and have already been to Daytona Beach. Any other suggestions on where to go would be much appreciated.

Link to Hotel:

http://www.paradisepalmsinn.com/

go on a cruise

i know you want to stay in the US, but i got a trip to cancun right in the middle of spring break at a 4.5 star hotel, all inclusive for $1000.

cruise holla …the girls can only run so far away from you

panama city isn’t bad for spring break, its usually packed during that time

mostly people from atlanta and surroundings

i did las vagas it was ok …if i was single i would do a cruise … all you really need is sluts :gotme:

:tup:

but last time i was there was before hurricanes ripped that place a new one…i’m not sure if everything’s back up and running and partying again…

Lake Havasu

South Padre Island

i leave for mine Jan 6th

I was in Cancun in SB 06, which was a year after the hurricane damage. It’s too played out now. Every guy goes there because they see hotties on MTV, and for every actual cute girl there now there are 4-6 guys. Even the fat chicks had dudes all over them. I found a cute girl from Geneseo the 2nd night and had to keep her around all week because it was a losing battle trying to meet new ones. Not to mention that everyone had the student city party pass, and wherever the place was that they gave you that night, you were assured of not being able to move/get a drink.

As for this year, usually we do all inclusives out of toronto at really good prices, but we’re really bone fucked in harmony by the exchange rate so might have to settle for san diego or havasu.

I’m going to Myrtle beach :smiley:

My friends parents own a condo there so we can hit it up whenever.

eh so if you don’t mind being in an awkward gang bang situation its the place for you :tup: lol.

holla we went jan. 6th last year… what cruise line? where to? we’re looking for 2009 again :slight_smile:

Carninval…Bahamas…4 day

anyone who says cruise i hope you enjoy getting drunk on $9 beers. All inclusive FTMFW

Dont drink dont care…if i do that will be the only thing i have to pay for…besides I am a lightweight

or go to bahamas and stock up on cheapo alcohol there… :tup:

i think thats where were stayign

thats the other plan too

my buddies went to daytona and had a blast. your gonna be smashed beyond all comprehension the whole time anyways, so why bother worrying if its a dump? If ur not gonna get wrecked all day everyday and trash your hotel room, then dont go on spring break.