Cancun for Spring break!

So I got offered to join group of friends for spring break down in cancun and took the offer. We have an all inclusive trip (food, hotel, flights) and basically we just pay for shit to do.

Has anyone been there and can suggest things to do that don’t simply involve getting fucked up and playing with titties. Don’t get me wrong, that will happen, but I’m not the type to sit around and drink for 7 days straight.

Do you know how I know you’re gay

haha hence why I put the line after that. I play with titties everyday here.

Beach. Jet skiing. Snorkelling or scuba diving. if you’re into history and mayan ruins sound appealing, day trip to chichen itza or tulum. Buy some crap at the shit shops and haggle with them. Eat gourmet meals for free. (Depending on what hotel you’re at)

more details on these. cost?

I scuba dive, and I can do it through the resort where we are staying, so that shouldn’t be a problem. But for day trips to Mayan ruins, I know nothing about. How far are they?

chichen itza is farther, like a 2 hr bus ride, but supposedly better to see. Tulum was like an hour. They have all kinds of deals at every hotel, the day trips were around 50 to 100 US.

i’ll def be doing one of those. if not, then renting a car and going myself. When I lived in Hawaii, I thought guided tours were the biggest waste of money and never told anyone to go on them.

Rent a harley ($100.00per day) drive to chichen itza. its about 112 miles from cancun.
Dont do the tour to the place you’ll be on the bus for like 4 hours and get to see the ruins for like 45 minutes and the bus stops at all the stupid trinket shops. Harley dealer is at the north end of the strip right before it turns to connect to the main land. Market 28 is like a flea market for souvineers. theres a couple malls that are nice. Hard Rock cafe is up by the north end also. Fishing was cool was around 200 for 6 hours and we caught barracuda. If you go fishing bring dramamine you wont believe how rough the waves are my 10 yr old puked 3 times LOL

The sickest go karts I’ve ever been to are like 20 min from cancun. just roll toward playa del carmen from cancun on that main thruway, its on the left side maybe 5-25 min outside of cancun

Donkey Show… that is all

almost forgot

strip clubs

+1… worth it

they don’t allow men watching men