Vacations Advice

San Juan, Puerto Rico. Rent a car once you arrive, check out Culebra, one of the top 10 beaches. Then drive around the island visiting Areceibo (satellite in james bond), the bio-luminecent bay, rain forests, all the other goodies, then make your way back to San Juan for some gambling, clubs, and fly back.

Flights shouldn’t be more than 200pp RT, car is about 20-30/day (priceline), and hotels shouldnt be more than 70/night (priceline) or pay as you go around the island.

thanks everyone. I think I will try to do key west and myrtle this year first. Vegas sounds sweet, sphinx your bro was telling me about it and it does sound like an awesome time. I will have to get out there eventually :slight_smile: One of my friends also has cousins that live right on long beach in cali, so that would be sweet as well. But for now I think we are gonna stick to the east coast, and prob go to florida first, then maybe a road trip to myrtle later in the summer. Thanks again everyone!

give me a date you plan on going and ill see if my fathers condo is available, its at myrtle beach resort.

yea dude, the keys are sweet, beutiful diving/snorkling from what I hear.

Myrtle is fun if you go at the right time.

-Cheater-

Stop in NYC

That is FO SHO. I am actually thinkin bout doin that march 20ish for my spring break. We could go shopping and site seeing around the city together, it would be soooooo romantic :touchy:

lol

No but NYC is on my list just to hang for a few days and goof off :tup: