Need Vacation Ideas

The G/F and I need to get away badly. We have about $1200 and need some ideas. We keep drawing blanks on what to do. Throw some ideas out here for me.

Disney

disney /= 1200

myrtle beach. stay at the hilton plantation. it was cheep and nice and close to stuff.

Tucket Inn & a couple bottles of Dom.

/thread

u can do disney w/ 2 people for about 1200~1400. just gotta not go crazy.

cedar pt + ohio beaches + the flats

Can be done for a 4 day trip

lake george. stay the sagamore in bolton landings, its about 10x nicer than lake george village.

Outer Banks…$200 gas to get there and back. Stay in bed and breakfast…drive the outer banks during the day.

leave her home and go to vegas with a buddy.

one night of ridiculous hookers and blow

cleveland, go to the zoo one day, rock n roll hall of fame another day, cedar point another day

lawl.

the official answer of any anglo-american male between the ages of 30-50 w/children

Take a cruise. A 4-night western caribbean cruise with oceanview room is about $350/person on Royal Caribbean. That leaves you with $500 to get the two of you for your airfare to Ft. Lauderdale and back.

I personally don’t see the appeal of cruises. You get to live in a little box on a ship for a few days. Yay.

I also don’t see the point of making sacrifices in order to be able to afford “more” of a vacation. I like to “vacation within my means” if that makes any sense. I.E. I’d take a Friday off. Leave that morning and head to the Adirondacks. I’m guessing it’d be a couple hundo to rent a cabin/cottage for a weekend? Eat at nice restaurants, order good drinks, if there are any tours or activities you want to do, then do them. Shit, maybe rent a car for the 3 days for $200 so you have a nice new ride to go up there and back in. Rather than trying to stretch that $1200 into a Disney vacation. Besides, in my mind Disney != “getting away”

umm no more flats, they moved it or something

fucking vegas. with or without her.

always somthing to do, especially if you get off the strip.

just don’t come back engaged like I did… :hs:

:uhh: :uhh: :spank: :picard: :hitit: :walter: :clap: :mamoru:

:heart:

X2

:eekdance:

pfft, least i was baller about it.

:lol: