Need Vacation Ideas

1200… go to TO and be baller.

+1 to cruise, I did the 4night bahamas last year it was awesome as hell! tons of fun, lotsa booze, lot of sun.

fixed

haha, well I’m not a club go-er so I’d def not be doing that haha.

I dunno I went with the gf there last August.
Hotel - $90/night @ Delta Chelsea
Gas - $100ish
Food - $250ish
All touristy stuff like $80 tops
Random stuff bought at Eaton Centre, etc. - $300

It was def a blast.

good ideas people when she’s actually around and awake i’ll run some shit by her.

break up… save the money… buy a bike… or mod the fbod… chicks= dumb

you obviously don’t know my chick. ask anybody she is amazing. i can mod and do whatever i want anyways. been with her for almost 7 years now.

sister? :lol:

man i hate you, but at least my car owns the big block. :lol:

I can vauch for his gf. She is amazing.:snky::snky: ok, but seriously, cruise is a great idea if you can afford a room bigger then a shoe box. And dont forget that while it sounds cheap, the land excursions and the BOOZE cost big money. so tack atleast another 500bucs in credit card total on that. But a cruise def isnt a bad way to get away from here. Im currently trying to figure out where id like to go with my wife this year also. So im considering these ideas as well.

Oh and unless you have a 5yr old then FUCK DISNEY!!! lol I went once and ill never go back.

we’ve done the disney thing already. she wants to go to florida for universal/epcot/etc. Booze isn’t a problem as we won’t buy any. Both of us do not drink. i told her i don’t give a shit i’ll rent a hotel room ,for a week, around the block and not tell anyone.

:wstupid: Mine just told me that once I get my credit cards paid off, if I want to get a new Tacoma she’d chip in with the payments. Married + 2 incomes + cool chick = win!:eekdance:

i’m #1 girlfriend. :stuck_out_tongue: i treat him like a king. 24-7.

anyways. a cruise is the best bet for the money- room/food/entertainment included. i had an awesome time on one in january.

Fly to an island, sleep on the beech.
Curicou
Cayman Islands

i’d say get off the east coast if you haven’t seen much else in the country.

it really depends on what you guys are in to as well. Nature? like hiking? maybe somewhere like Colorado would be fun, take a road trip, make a bunch of cool stops or w/e… that sort of stuff.

fuck vegas, im in vegas right now, find somewhere thats not crowded like a zoo and 104degrees at night… just do the caribbean 3day cruise

whos fault is it that ur there in july?

lol

Vegas / Hawaii.

Out of budget

Cruises sound cool

save some more…then rent a camper and drive cross country through random shit and see america

shit man that sounds awesome actually