Vacation Ideas

So Im looking to finally get out of buffalo. Atleast for a few days. I have no idea where to go. Looking to go in May, from carlisle (For those of you who go or have been). Trying to find something exciting to do and have it about 1-2g per person. Two people going. This price including hotel and things to do for those days.

I understand its not exactly alot of money to go out doing this but i cant justify never being more than 600 miles outside of Buffalo in any direction. :banghead:. Even something in NYC or soemthing within the previously been distance that is different and would get me out of this shitty atmosphere is fine lol.

Any help or ideas or anything really would be appreciated.

for 1-2k a person I’d do an all-inclusive. You can’t beat what you get for the money.

I didnt realize those trips were actually that cheap lol. Thanks for the heads up on those. but not looking to go really out of country. Was thinking more or less big city or something along those lines, NYC ect… But i dont really know what else is out there thats affordable

for 1-2 grand i wouldnt go anywhere across the atlantic or pacific, shits like 1200$ a ticket roundtrip

weekend stay in mexico?
florida?
san francisco i had a kickass vacation

Road trip to the nc coast

Me and Audra stayed at the Howard Johnson Ocean Front Hotel for like $250/night in Ocean City, Maryland. We loved it so much we’ve been looking at schools and houses there. :tup:

Florida was a thought. again not tryin to go mexico or anything crazy. NC seems like itd be fun. driveable distance. ever been there/ recommend places to stay/go? im so uneducated about any place not in Buffalo or Philly. Nice hotels? bars/clubs(night life)? lol tryin to find somewhere with several different places to go out.

Yeah i remember talking about that with you. Ive been there before. Wouldnt mind going again but wanna go somewhere new for this week vaca. you two commin to carlisle/ thinking of commin on this vaca? always welcome haha

any major city/tourist area will have nice hotels and a decent night life. I would aim for a place with clear water and sand.

Definitely coming to Carlisle. We had so much fun last year and only like 10% of it was based around cars. Namely racing the GTR in the FD. Besides that everything was awesome for other reasons.

Water and sand deffinatly a plus.