i wanna take a mini vacation

ok so i was gunna go to NYC with the GF on the 11th-13th of Feb. but now we are gunna wait for spring. yea i have no idea why… so what is there to do driving distance from buffalo, say a few hours drive for thoes 3 days. i wouldent mind spending less money than i was on NYC. all options are welcome.

11th to 13th of what? if you wanted to wait to march you can go to philly to catch the sabres game there(I’m actually going with my gf)…tickets are incredibly cheap

sorry Feb fixed in first post

cleveland?
Toronto?
Erie?

Honestly, take a weekend in Toronto. Its similar to NYC as its a big city, stuff to do, shopping, etc. but closer and cheaper. Just a 100x more asians all over the city and not in just a specific area so be careful driving.

Also, take a suite at the Fallsview or something. Spa, some shopping, dragonfly night club, etc so you can pretty much feel like you are getting away.

Are you into winter sports?

If so make a trip to the northeast and hit up a mountain:tup:

Chicago?

Chicago is farther than NYC… IIRC 10 hour drive… Toronto would be a good idea.

if hes driving that far he can just go to NYC

Chances are in the winter it will take you closer to 12.

I have to have done it 3 times in the last year and once you pass Cleveland its boring as fuck.

you can get awesome airfare deals right now, if you are willing to fly.

i planned a trip to seattle for 3 days with my boyfriend. 4 star hotel + rental car + flight = $333 each.

:tup: took a long weekend there once and it was an awesome get-away.

definitely true about the asians though :open_mouth:

NYC is ~8 hrs. Toronto ~2 hrs. It’s an awesome city with plenty to do. Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, The Zoo (yes it’s open in the winter), Catch a leafs game (one on the 17th).

If you are taking the GF to NYC just before St Valentines day you better have a ring with you. You don’t want to disappoint do you? :slight_smile:

toronto is always a blast… its basically nyc in canada

when its nice out… cedar point is always fun.

or just over the border in penn. there’s a byob strip club… cant go wrong there

do they have boobs and vag there or is it like NY where they have to keep the panties on and have tape over their nipples?

the fully monty

FWIW, my wife and I like Cleveland a LOT. Cheap to stay, cheap to have fun, and a lot of stuff to do right in the city.

Go and do this:
Rock N Roll HOF hotel package

well we were gunna fly to NYC and just walk and cab it around. but since we arnt going there we are gunna drive bc it makes it alot eaiser. we are both 22 and cant rent a car.

Watkins Glenn in the spring-summer.

Cars.
Wine tours.
Glass museum.
Gorge.
Hiking.
Wine.