Vacation ideas.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

My friend went to Thailand. The taxi drivers offer to bring you to hookers. He had sex with a bunch of them. /PJB on Thailand

Schenectady New York

I can take Laduke with me to bora bora and ill be safe then due to his tribal body art matching the local natives.

WIN… Lets GO !

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Go here and bring back a wife
boracay island, philippines

How about a leisurely cruise off the coast of Somalia. Bring guns.

Heard Ticonderoga is nice this time of year.

Singapore was nice and tropical when I went there. not sure how much your trying to spend though

Haha so true about montego bay, jamaica. It’s a fucking dump, might as well hang out in arbor hill. Plus nicks girl will probably fall in love with a native Mandingo and end up staying there.

I’ve been to riviera Maya the last 3 years. Can’t beat it, I’ll be back in January.
Get certified to scuba dive before you go, the diving is amazing.

Cruises are always a good time, and prolly the most cost effective. I’m booking another one for January currently, will be my 3rd one.

I wouldn’t say they are the most cost effective at all. I generally pay under $1500 with all taxes for a 5 day all inclusive stay for 2 people, including air flying out of Albany airport and the shuttle to the resort. Another thing to consider is that cruise ships charge for alcohol, all inclusive resorts don’t.

Where did you go that was $1500 all inclusive? I’m looking for something just like around that price range.