Vacuum problem

I have a ka-t and I recently decided to hook up the boost/vac gauge to the brake booster line so I can get some vac and boost reading instead of just boost reading like how I hooked it up before. The problem is it reads 22-25 vac and never really moves from that spot. It doesn’t matter if I floor it or not. Car still has power; u can feel the boost kick in. The gauge will move to like 15 vac if I press the brake pedal a lot at idle, and it showed the boost fine before when I had it hooked up after the turbo, So I’m sure the gauge is working fine. Do I have a nasty vac leak?

t it off the fpr vacuum youll get your readings fine there.

I have my bov t’ed off there, and I really dont like messing up the the fpr vac. I shouldn’t have a problem from the brake boost should I? What does all this mean with this non moving vac …

So I took the gauge off the brake booster, and put it on the fpr vac, and now I’m getting an accurate reading. I took the bov off the fpr and put it on the bigger pipe under the throttle body. Everything seems to be working fine now. But I’m still kind of curious as to why the brake booster would have such a different reading when most people say it’s the best place to put the gauge and the bov…

I supose this last post is for thoes search button people.

did you t-it before or after the check valve?

before