thats some old school shit.

AA batteries… although some of the small ones(travel size) take watch batteries

my tounge>vibrators… :lickmahpu

to much info

ha ha ha!

dinner at a quite place like Rizzos

a card that acually expresses how you feel

flowers maybe spend the day with her go shopping

then give her at least the first 2 orgasms before utter decimation of the secret garden

i’m giving her the antidote

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

GOT ME HOWLIN!!!

we’ve been dating since march of last year . and i really want this to be special . shes a very intelligent girl . shes going to gannon on a full writing scolarship. so i was thinking about some 1st edition book or somthing like that . its thoughtful i thought. but i’m loving the dildo idea maybe as a gag gift. but it will be hard to find one that doesn’t make me look like a “string bean”. j/k

I don’t know that you will find your answer online. If you are looking for a great gift for any occasion, you really have to know your audience. The more personal you make it, the better it will be.

How about a dildo that’s a custom mold of your own stringbean? Can’t look bad then, but she might start shoving batteries up your bum…

yeah they do have that kinda shit available.

i saw it somewhere but i forget where…maybe it was on that funny tv show with sue johanson or something i forget.

:bowrofl:

best statement so far

They actually have molding kits for that…seen it on TV

on talk sex w/ sue?

HAHA at the batteries up the bum …

ok but seriously now intellegent or not … A book? for Valentines day? ok thoughtful yes … but not the best thing in the world to get your girl of almost a year thats just my opinion though… Take her away for the weekend before or after Vday even if its a hotel in Pittsburgh or why not Seven springs? Have a nice dinner and smooz the crap out her… You will get some with this … …

If your going with flowers Dont buy the full dozen roses makes guys look like they are trying to hard … One is cute but looks cheap, six means you couldn’t afford the whole 12 … So 3 buy her 3 of her favorite flowers :slight_smile:

Jewelry is always welcome if you know her taste… Is there something you didn’t get her for Xmas that you wanted to or she really wanted? if so go with that –

cliffs = dildo