Valentine's Day

Alicia and I agreed to do nothing… then she bought me the newest Chuck Klosterman book.

That fucking bitch.

lol.

You should know by now…what a female says…never means what she really want…crazy bitches

words to live by

{knockknock}
Hello
Female in the thread…

Do you lie about stuff like that too?

I don’t lie about anything
I tell it like it is and if you don’t like it… tuff poopoo

as for the anal beads, NO, i do not speak from experience, but with hot sauce in delicate ares, yeah, id say i know a little about that one…

:doh: I dropped the ball…she showed up with this after I said not to buy each other things and she agreed.

That’s a 200 dollar bottle of Scotch and I’m so doghoused it ain’t even funny.

g/l

:owned: !!

we dont exchange for the Halmark holiday, but when i woke up to some little message hearts and a card, i knew i had to think fast, so i did, i spent 5.50 and closed the store for 2 hours, hahaha I came out on top!

tell her you couldnt accept it and give it to me. then you have no more present. so you should be fine then

:rofl: Chad.

That’s why I prepping the other day in this thread:
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=522927#post522927

But I was expecting a card, not this…

Also, I’ll consider sharing this with a few people some day for a special occasion…but to kill a 1/5 of the finest blended rare whiskies (some of the whisky in this blend are older than my father) for no other reason than to drink seems like blasphemy to me.

garden of eating and scotch!! ill let you know when the stang is back out the garage :smiley:

so he’s got awhile then b4 he needs to worry … :steelers:

no. im ready. waiting on Jeff