Vantage Heating and Cooling Fall Specials!

So far I am on facebook, angieslist, home advisor, yelp, and google business.

If anyone who I have done work for has any time if they could leave me a review on some of the sites I am on I would really appreciate it. In this day and age, reviews are everything, people don’t even look at a business profile if they don’t have several reviews.

I’m going to update the original post at the top with links to my business pages on the sites that I am currently on.

Also to any business owners, I specialize in residential and commerical hvac. I can do repairs for less than most large companys, along with provide maintenance for your hvac equipment.

Thank you to everyone for the business and reviews!

• Updated - - -

I was unable to edit my first post.

Here are the links to my business profiles.

angieslist review link

https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.VantageHeating.70021030.html

I am still waiting on my google page confirmation.

I was going to edit it for you but its acting weird for me as well.

Thanks.

On yelp it asks what you take for payment, i did select bitcoin as well… lol

I received text from a tenant at 930A yesterday morning saying her furnace was not working. I called John at Vantage- he arrived within 45 minutes and had the furnace fixed by noon. I would definitely recommend him for HVAC work and will call him again the next time I have an issue.

I had a similar experience, top notch work and a fair price

Thanks guys! I appreciate the business.

So Friday around 4:00pm a lady pulled out in front of me at abbott and milestripe and I T-boned her @ 45mph with my work van. I’m ok, and shes ok I was told. I’m hoping to buy my van back and get it fixed or part it out.

[ATTACH]37372[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37373[/ATTACH]

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37372&d=1518450475

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37373&d=1518450485

Damn sorry to hear man. Does the van still run? Almost looks like it is in those pics

Ouch, glad everyone is ok. Hopefully she was ticketed which really helps with insurance and proving fault.

I think it should still run. I think it shut off automatically from the collision.

If you need a collision guy lemme know! Also I will keep you in mind for a new Central air system. The one on my house uses R12 and is over 30 years old, waiting for it to die one of these summers…

I will keep this in mind, I had some issues recently and didn’t know who to use.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the business!

I’m still waiting on the police report so I can fail a claim on the other persons insurance. Hopefully it won’t be expensive to buy it back. My friend has a buddy he recommended thinking they can repair the van pretty cheap, so who knows. I hope it can be repaired cheap because I don’t know how easy it will be getting a loan on another now that I don’t have pay stubs right now.

Yikes,

Hopefully everything works out with their insurance.

Thanks again for your help last week.

Spoke to John yesterday, will def. be using him for some upcoming work…

He did a whole house humidifier install for me last month, very pleased with it as well as the price. Was waiting until we switched over to our new website before posting a more thorough review.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! I’ll keep everyone updated on the van situation.

Just completed a ductless mini split air conditioning/heatpump installation, (1) condenser (4 zones/heads), turned out nice, I’m trying to figure out a way to put the pictures up, they’re on my yelp and facebook page.

Bump, thanks again John @Wahoo, my sister is thrilled to have AC in her house!

John has done a lot of work for me in the last year plus, extremely pleased with his quality of work, attention to detail, and very fair pricing…