vasectomized dudes

Not with me, I was sore about 3 hours after having the procedure. The pills are just pain pills. Don’t really need them, the frozen veggies are the life saver.

So it’s only from the surgery? And after that there is no pain whatsoever?

This is very intriguing to me. Good thread…

you poor bastards.

Yeah- just from the surgery, no pain anytime since.

They need to make one of these with a quick-disconnect already. Like a propane grill.

“Its like taking the venom away from a rattlesnake”

no, no

I’ve never seen this conversation on a car forum.

Beck is lieing.

If I were a guy, I would NEVER get a vasectomy. First of all, you can’t cum anymore. Well, I’m sure that there will be some shit coming out of your dick, but not a huge load with spermies in it. What guy in their right mind would want to lose their manhood like that?

probably a guy with 3 kids who is happily married

Isnt there an age limit or something?

Still. It’s not the point that he’s happily married with 3 kids. It’s the point that your basically getting your balls disconnected.

just like he is buying an IS-F

I don’t see a problem, Its always a mess of some sort.

Uh… physically shooting cum isn’t pleasurable. And if you’re uncertain sometimes it can be reversed and you can always freeze some sperm.

no, but shooting cum on some hoe;s face and then all over her hair and then all over her back and then in her ass and then on her foot that she doesnt notice and then she puts on a sock and cant get the sock off because its held on by cum

thats pleasurable

The volume isn’t really affected. The sperm is only like 2-5% of the cum.

Still enough to glue a sock to a foot?

It’s reversible nowadays isnt it?

yes