vasectomized dudes

have a few questions if any of you would like to pm me …

questions

1. did you get post-vasectomy pain

2. did your sexual desire get higher or lower

im not, but its a much safer alternative that having it done on a female

I thought having a female do it reduces their risk of cancer?

no pain, as long as you keep on your pills. as soon as they start to wear off, you’ll know it.

no change in desire.

never heard of that but could be

In all honesty after looking through my books and reading a bit online the only “pain” you may have would be from a sperm build-up in the vas deferens and epididymis. To prevent damage to the testes, these structures eventually rupture and then the excess sperm is then absorbed by the body and treated as a foreign substance. Whether or not you can actually “feel” any of this is a different question.

Just do what I do and drink Mt. Dew.

Is this from experience? arent you like mid-20’s court ordered?

the 2 doctors I have been talking to at work say that most of the people they work on have crazy higher desire issues after… like a norm 3xweek type guy to 3 times a day type guy

Someone comes towards my scrotum with a knife and there’s gonna be a problem.
Tell the old lady to get fixed thats what i did

I’ll kick you in the boys.

I got to schedule an appointment for this. Come near the boys or my eyes with a knife and I’ll go off.

Most do not even do it with a knife anymore lol another procedure is called the “key-hole”. They puncture your sack with a sharp hemostat. THE HORROR!!!11!!

https://www.no-scalpelvasectomy.com/nsv_book.html

Hahaha… you would make this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

haha…you?.. really?

I had it done 3 yrs ago, I dont care how well you feel when you get home, put ice on your sack. My desire went down, as well as a few of my friends. The reason I quoted shift was because I just finished off a bottle of antibiotics because of a epididimis infection caused by the build up of sperm in my epiditimis. My nuts were so sore I couldnt move, it was so bad I went to the Dr.

thanks anymore info def let me have it here or a pm

Best advice is get a bag or 2 of frozen peas, works much better than ice. Once the numbness went away, I was alittle sore. Definatley no drop in desire.

Wait, so even long after the surgery, you still get sore on a regular basis? And this is with taking pills daily?

That kind of blows. I’d be pissed if I lost the desire too.