Vegetable stands. Where are they?

lol Jay you just have that crazy look in your eye that screams carnivore.

well played sir.

there is one in holland on route 16. it’s like two miles after the and of the 400 on the right, across from aurora collision.

actually a few stands on ward in north tonawanda

I hear The_Russian is growing stuff.

:gotme:

:wave: hey guy there is amish near me that sell stuff real cheep… it you want to let me know ill get you the directions

also gonna say the co-op

nice place. Used to live across the street so i went there often

why not in the midst of all your yardwork adventures, start a small vegetable garden?

when my grandpa use to live with us i always had to help him out with his garden (tomatos, green bell peppers, beats, some corn stalks, etc)…and for the extremely minimal amount of work/time it takes, you yield quite the amount of food. and while to outsiders it may not taste as good as some stuff you can buy from stores/markets, it’ll taste worlds better to you knowing you grew it and knowing no foreign chemicals went into it.

edit:

if you really wanna go wild…find a place to plant a pear tree…and enjoy the fruits of your labor (pun 100% intended) for life…ugh, pears are so good…SO GOOD

i loved living in fairport, working at xerox i used to take salt road nto webster and there were tons of stands out there, around here check EA or towns outside of the city.

I pass about eleventy billion of them on my way to work.
And yes, EA has a great market.

Did you here that the salmonella may have been from jalapanos.
Great job feds it only cost the tomato industry $100,000,000.
:bloated:

i need to find somewhere around here that sells pretzel bread, so good

lol small world. I grew up on Ridge about 3 miles east of Salt road.

I found one on Campbell on the way to Lockport. The tomatoes were greenhouse grown, but still tasted better than Wegmans. 4 zucchini’s and a half dozen tomatoes for $2.75. Way cheaper than a store. :tup:

And yes, I have a small veggie garden. Tomatoes, peppers, and some sort of herb. :pimp: No not really. Like thai jasmine or some such shit.

I picked the tomato variety based purely on size. Beefmaster. Up to 32 oz tomatoes. I wonder if I can cross polinate tomatoes and pumpkins and get huge ass tomatoes…

i loved it out there

Ever eat at Charlies on 104 in Ontario?

hmm, no and i used to go on 104 all the time to oswego, good food?

Yeah, good food and I grew up right behind it.

Looks like you found what you were looking for already, but Kenmore has a small farmers market every Saturday morning, right where Delaware Ave and Delaware Rd meet.

I love my organic free range eggs and milk … TASTES SOOO MUCH BETTER. Braymillers is a good place to go… I think gercios on grant has the non hydroponic shit… and wegmans is suppose to have veges from local growers, at least thats what their sign says

fuck i forgot about gercios, great place!!!

there are some on ward road heading towards NW/the Rez

seriously. Awesome prices and awesome selection. there is soo much weird shit there its insane. Also has an incredibly deli/meat selection, and great deli sandwiches for super cheap.

Its fun to just go by there and snag a sammich :slight_smile: