vending machines?

anyone work on them? i have a coke machine. it works fine but the dollar changer doesn’t work all the time. it is an outside machine but sometimes the dollar works sometimes it doesn’t. i just replaced the dollar changer a while ago and does the same thing as the old one did.

Just buy a change machine like the car washes have and keep it inside your shop

i would rather not. it is for the people on the trail. i wanted dollar machine to keep things simple. people who run would rather carry dollar than carry quarters

My uncle has a friend that runs a bunch of them, but I’m not sure if he services them. I will find out for you.

Just turn it into a free machine and don’t tell people like burnyd and fico.

a friends brother-in-law sells arcade games and other coin operated stuff… i’ll ask if he fixes shit that he doesn’t sell…

There is a small vending machine company right next to me. I used to share a building with him. He services his own stuff. I’ll get a number for you.

be careful- mor people are killed by vending machines than shark attacks a year.

Joe Pesci will straighten that cocksucker out with one visit. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with a simple baseball bat.

people… this is on-topic… please leave your witty remarks to off-topic

Are u sure it just isn’t the dollars?

That’s what I was thinking also.

i have tried different dollars. had other people try there money. instead people end up coming inside for change.

sorry, i asked and he only services his own… although he said for a friend he’d check it out, but he’s coin operated only… if you truly want to pay someone to look at it, he said he could get some contact info.

Mini Me Cunningham got a dollar to work the other day.

thanks someone is supposed to drop off a cleaning card to try. so hopefully that helps. thanks for asking though

jeff IDK if i will have time to drop those off this week. They are at my work if u want to stop down and grab them though!

hasnt worked right since i used my dollars in it

your damned coke machine didn’t want to take my perfectly good dollar bill today…son of a b*tch