Veolia Water Systems

Anyone ever heard of it. They’re located at the airport. They share a building with Michael Baker.

I have an interview this afternoon, and was wondering if anyone worked there, or knows of anyone who worked there.

The department head, used to work for the firm i work for now, so that should give me some buffer.

I work at Baker…we are not actually in the same building, but in the building next to them. I really do now know much about them, but good luck on the interview!!!

good luck on the interview!!!

Good luck!

:smiley: my boss is gonna throw my rate way up when i tell him i’m leaving.

What time is the interview?

Good luck, what is the position?

3:30.

Electrical Designer

They are hiring here for an Electrical Engineer too

Job Title Electrical Engineer I (Buildings)

Location MOON

Professional Discipline Electrical

Description / Requirements

Qualifications include a BSEE or BAE (elec). Five to Ten years experience in Facility (Building) design in the area of Aviation, Commerical, Institutional/Higher Education, Light Industrial, or Government Projects. PE Required. Strong written and verbal communications skills required. The position provides opportunities for designer of record responsibility and professional growth in an expanding organization. There are also some opportunities for national and international work related travel. Applicants should demonstrated the willingness to operate in a team environment with limited supervisory direction. Technical requirements include AutoCADD or MicroStation drawing skills and SKM modeling software.

Corporate Overview

Baker provides complete professional life cycle and program management services for public and private sector Engineering and Energy clients, including: planning, design, construction services, operations, maintenance, and asset renewal. Our primary Engineering markets are Aviation, Environmental, Facilities, Federal, Geospatial Information Technologies, Pipelines and Telecommunications, Transportation, Water/Wastewater. Our primary Energy markets are Operations and Maintenance, Training, and Applied Technologies for domestic and international oil and gas producers.

To Learn More About Baker

Visit our Web site at www.mbakercorp.com, EOE, M/F/D/V

How To Apply

Click the Apply Now button!

Minimum Salary

minimum salary?? WTF

I dunno…sometimes they list it sometimes they don’t

word must’ve gotten out, my boss just told me i’m getting a raise.

edited: he said at least $5. sounds like a Z06 to me.

Congrats.

$5/hr is around $10k/yr, congrats.

we’ll see if the water place likes me, and how much they offer.

awesome…i need some stuff like that to happen to me soon

Good luck

Ditto that sentiment. I think they know I’m lookin’, but they’re not approaching me just yet. I suppose I’m going to have to have an offer in writing and strongarm them.

Always a game…sigh.

I work with veolia good company, good relationship between my company and theirs